Looking at Another toy

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Looking at Another toy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well I've been drooling over the MOD CQD 2 for a while. Anybody else have one. Is the blade action fast. Hows the overall construction. Please LMK. Being that I never seem to see these going on BA. Anybody know a place with a better price than 888knives.

Thanks

SD

Post by 666 »

Hi...Not sure if this is what you want.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=43326
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr. Sixhundredsixtysix, actually I'm looking for the smaller CQD without the seatbelt cutter but with the carbide tip. Although that auction for the nonauto, dullbladed demo model hasbeen placed on my ePay watching page. :lol: Actually I wouldn't mind the nonauto version it's alot cheaper. I just have the feeling if I get the nonauto it'll only make me want the auto version more. I'll just keep searching till I find the one thats meant for me :D
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Thats the Wayne Dieter designed version. It's big I'm not sure the size of the smaller one. I have heard more good then bad about MOD kives. Stories used to go around that they were a subsidy of MT but there their own seperate entity. The lock on this one is called a plunge lock and they emphasis that. The first ones made I don't think were auto's so the lock description is true. Once they put the coil in it bacame like the rest of the tactical autos because just about all coil fired Tacticals locking system is a plungelock as opposed to a button lock on some old leaf fired Italians. Shop around and check 1STS over on BF Kevin usually has good prices.
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Pushbutton wrote:Thats the Wayne Dieter designed version. It's big I'm not sure the size of the smaller one. I have heard more good then bad about MOD kives. Stories used to go around that they were a subsidy of MT but there their own seperate entity. The lock on this one is called a plunge lock and they emphasis that. The first ones made I don't think were auto's so the lock description is true. Once they put the coil in it bacame like the rest of the tactical autos because just about all coil fired Tacticals locking system is a plungelock as opposed to a button lock on some old leaf fired Italians. Shop around and check 1STS over on BF Kevin usually has good prices.
PB
I think it's 1sks heh... follow the advice though SD.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

J-man sooner or later I'm gonna get a hold of you and wring that scrawny neck of yours. Whichever is correct go to BF and you will find it. J-man I never had a younger brother to kick the living shit out of on a daily basis and since I've grown rather attached to you maby you could be my younger brother. :twisted:
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Pushbutton wrote:J-man sooner or later I'm gonna get a hold of you and wring that scrawny neck of yours. Whichever is correct go to BF and you will find it. J-man I never had a younger brother to kick the living shit out of on a daily basis and since I've grown rather attached to you maby you could be my younger brother. :twisted:
PB
I'm younger then you, but I'm not to sure you could kick the shit outta me :D

Post by 666 »

:shock: I have $100 on PB...Those green plants tend to slow you up, lol. :lol:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Yeah, PB has been in a nasty mood lately - I think he could do some major "whoopass" on J-man. :lol:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."

Post by 666 »

:shock: The tonque lashing alone would be momentous... :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A thought to ponder, the only thing meaner than something in a "bad mood" is something that is not in the mood to put up with it. [I saw a chicken chase a cat all over a field once, and was "pissed" when it got away].
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

I would be on Jman like a cheap suit and when he woke up his clothes would be out of style. But it's not worth it cause I have a feeling his mouth will still be running 8) So being the older and wiser sage that I am I overlook Jmans annoying little habits. I also ignore his annoying habits cause the son of a bitch is to far away from me to get my hands on him and wring his neck :wink:
PB
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

The Falcon wrote:Yeah, PB has been in a nasty mood lately - I think he could do some major "whoopass" on J-man. :lol:

Maybe you just need to set down and burn a fatty with him 8)

Post by 666 »

Check this one out...I think this may be what you want.

http://bladeauction.com/cgi-bin/osa/Vie ... ber=706759
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Triple six thats the one but in an auto.