Tinys Customer Pictures

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tiny

Tinys Customer Pictures

Post by tiny »

Thought I'd post on here since this is where most of the traffic is. Anyway, the customer picture pages at Tinys has turned out to be a real success story! In fact so much so, we are constantly going over our bandwidth allotment because of the heavy traffic to the site. We are working to resolve this problem of shut downs once and for all. We will be splitting up the Picture Pages into several pages. This will not only cure the problem with excessive bandwidth use, but will also dramaticly cut down on the load time when visiting the site. We got a ton of pictures in lately, (some really cool ones). We'll have access to the pages in about 4 hours to work on them again.
Something else we've added is a "wall of of fame" at the entrance to the site. There's a bunch of your names up there (graffitti style). If anyone wants theirs removed, or if you would like yours added, please give me a yell. All fer now! Keep on clickin' and lickin'!

8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Tiny,

Ah, lick what?

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

:wink:
(I thought if anyone questioned that, it would be you!)

8)
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Lick My Decals Off Baby? :? Cheers the spotlight kid
tiny

Post by tiny »

Yeah, that's what I was referring to... decals. Thanks for the help Mr. SK!

8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Tiny,

Yeah, right! Like I'm gonna believe that answer.

Best Regards,

Bonz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Sure tiny I'll follow your advice and go lick my ex-girlfriends too, see how many times I get arrested :wink:
tiny

Post by tiny »

I'm going back to work before you guys corrupt me...

8)
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Tiny-

I am honored to be included on your wall of shame, thanks. But, since you asked- would you mind stretching me out to my formal Wally J. Corpse? I know of no Wally C., and first thought it was an impostor. While you're at it, I prefer blood red over yaller coloring. There's nothing yaller about Wally J. Corpse, even rented Bonzoid Coors exits blood red.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
tiny

Post by tiny »

You got it Mr. Corpse! However, as you've probably noticed the page is no longer there. For the 3rd time this week, we've had pages shut down on us and today this was one of them. We are working as we speak at building an entire new website that will be "tamper" proof. When complete, we will add another wall. I'm sure we missed many people on that one, so when we're ready to put it up, I will ask for the names of those who would like to be included on it. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
8)
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Tiny-

I thank you for your prompt acceptance of my requests. Evidently you have run afoul of some sinister conspiracy due to your happy popularity on the invisible web. Those of us who can remember to care are in staunch support of your efforts to serve our needs. Therefore, you can count on at least two of us, myself, and Doofus Emeritus, to provide you with such assistance as we are able in your endeavors, especially if a storm of AK rounds needs to be unleashed on your behalf; please give us a modicum of advance notice, however, as pre-fuelling with Bonzoid Coors will be required.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If it comes to open armed conflict, I'm in.
tiny

Post by tiny »

Mr. Corpse,
Your offer has been noted and is much appreciated. Of course you would be duly compensated in shiny steel objects. Please let me know if you fellows offer a "request night" for non-business related dealings....
Thank you my friend!

8)
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Tiny-

Why, of course we offer a request night for anything you may wish, ol' pal-
And, don't forget, the allure of shiny steel objects captivates us in an enslaving grip.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Mr. Vagrant- I wouldn't forget ya', have you got that long range trans-continental ammo ready?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Tiny,

Maybe some kriss swings one day could be part of the shiny steel objects. Mr. Corpse and I are well capable of expending vast amounts of lead in any direction of choosing. I see you still haven't put up the dust cloud pic yet, but I know you've been busy wrapping up my parcel. Oh! THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL! (ya sure, like Joint-Man's girlfriend's really liked to be licked!)

Best Regards,

Bonz