FORUM KNIFE VOTE-OFF

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

your choice for a forum knife

stiletto
24%
leverlock
10%
swing guard
66%

Total votes: 29

mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

Vagrant wrote:I have a Hubie Guardian that works almost as well as some of the switch-lighters. Swings are nice but they aren't always perfect.
Vagrant,

You got one of those too, eh? Mine only opens halfway more than half the time. I can open it a hundred times and it will work perfect, then the next hundred it only opens half way. The worst part is, I can't figure out why. This knife is my most expensive disapointment to date.

M.P.E.

I still voted for the swing though. Thought maybe if they give them as much attention as the IHT, it would be the only way to get a decent swing in the collection.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

I voted swinger last time, it got my vote again here, if it turns out we cant get a swinger and we have to have another vote, its a leverlock.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

i voted for a Leverlock, but if the price is right, i'm in for anything!

I think it's great you guys are doing this and i look forward to more. Totally regret missing the first few knives that came out thru this forum, i hope i won't ever miss another!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

[quote="Mr_Guano"]
It proved to be scary enough for those guys... I took it out to sharpen my pen (YES I know the difference between pen and pencil. I was just bored at the time), and the fellow next to me said "OYH! Better put that thing away before anyone sees it!!".
FYI, the blade is about 1" long and 1/4" wide...

Mr._Guano

What's wrong with the Osloians (sp?) that makes them afraid of semi-almost-rarely deadly 1" blades? :? Do sharpened pens write better than dull ones? :wink: If I didn't have a CQC7, my Commander would be my EDC. :D

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

At one point in my life I knew someone who voted in 3 states [two by absentee ballot]. It's a shame I can't follow his motto "VOTE EARLY and VOTE OFTEN].