AB Order Received!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stickman

AB Order Received!

Post by Stickman »

Well it arrived yesterday exactly 7 days after placing order. Not bad considering a holiday in there. This is my first order with AB and I am very happy with their service and their products. I got two 9" stiletto's, a red frostwood polished dagger and a honey horn polished bayonet. The 11" is really sweet, a real stag damascus bayonet that came in a very nice presentation case with the AB logo. All three are very well put together, the blades are nice and tight and the kicksprings are very strong. I think you would have a hard time trying to beat these knives for the price. Thanks AB. click, click, click.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Stickman,

I am so happy for you! Check out the Customer Pic's at: tinyscoolstuff.com and you will see a lot of the ol' Doofus' blades came from Tiny. No running the gauntlet there!

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Stickman

Post by Stickman »

Hello Doofus Emeritus. Nice to make your aquaintance. I went to Tiny's website to look at your pics but they would not let me. Kept getting this message,

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

The site will be available again in approximately 4 hours!

I will try again later.
Take care.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Hi Stickman: Try going through..WWW.TINYSCOOLSTUFF.COM
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. StickMan,

Ya just gotta keep trying. Theres some nice collections on his site. I'd really like to see more of some of the (ahem!) MODERATORS, show some of thier stuff. Anything goes with Tiny, even Slappy's baby pic and his third leg.

Best Regards,

Bonz

PS, Doofus Emeritus is from being the past founder/director of the Doofus Institute of underachievers, its more of a social status, not my name.
In Search of the Eternal Buzz