Automatics in the North Texas area?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
chakotay

Automatics in the North Texas area?

Post by chakotay »

Hi guys. New member to the forum. I used to have a cheap, Chinese-made Italian knock-off switchblade when I was a kid. I loved it; played with it until it wore out and it wouldn't stay locked anymore. Now, much older (and hopefully wiser) I'm just dipping my toe in the water with collecting automatic knives and want to do everything by-the-book. They're legal here in Texas to own as a curio, but not to carry. I'm a bit nervous about ordering online - I still don't get how you do this legally.

I've seen a few cheap ones in my local gun store and the mall knife shop. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other sources in the North Texas (DFW) area that sells good quality automatics? Thanks!
TRYKER

Re: Automatics in the North Texas area?

Post by TRYKER »

WELCOME TO THE FOROM!!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard! You might do better buying from one of the purveyors in the Good Guys list. Better selection and price. Downside is you don't get to personally select a piece.
vernfonk

Post by vernfonk »

PM sent