Dan-os' first knife try

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Vagrant,

Hopefully this will brighten your day. You have mentioned that you are a mechanic. You commented "It's so unfair that some people have talent" My wife, who is not stupid (she has a Ph.d.), has mentioned on several occasions that she can not imagine having the talent it takes to be a mechanic.

Jim
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Jim D,

As a duly licensed contractor in the state of Fornicalia (as Wally says), I have the oppertunity to deal with all kinds of highly educated people, even Women with PHD's (sometimes I refer to it as personal hygiene disorder), but some of these people are so stupid that they couldn't pour piss out of a boot. I guess commen sense is not Politically Correct.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

I know what you mean, I have met some really wierd ones myself. My wife has good common sense, just no mechanical aptitude. It drives me crazy sometimes, but then her Ph.d. is in psychology, so she can counsel me.

Jim
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

A college education is a waste of time and money. I got a Bachelor of Science (bs) in Business Administration in 1967 and all I can remember is, "Buy low, Sell high." It's so simple, I don't know why everybody isn't rich.

The Falcon
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I can fix almost anything, and even tell you how they should have made it but I couldn't design it. I think there is a difference between talent and
apptitude.