Blade Show pictures and happenings.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
horizonod

Blade Show pictures and happenings.

Post by horizonod »

Here are a few blade show pictures to start with. It was a good show with almost too much to see and plenty of bloodshot eyes trying to see it.

Gloria was the first person I ran into over at the pit along with Dick, Bob, Redeye, desktop, the professor and the usual group coming and going.

I'm still gathering pics but here are some for starters.

Bob and Dick chatting up Samantha about the new Paragon EDC side opener. I think they were actually interested in the knife. :laugh11: Joey Pantoliano from the Sopranos joined us in the pit for awhile and added a turquoise para-x front opener with Eddie White hand ground damascus blade home with him. He loved the turquoise because it's his moms favorite color. Here are a couple of pics of Joey with Sam, her friend Collette and Joyce,...and his new knife. :thumbs Up:

More to come from other cameras. BUSY BUSY weekend and SO nice to be home but my brain still feels fuzzy from all of the activity. :mrgreen:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
whippersnapper

Re: Blade Show pictures and happenings.

Post by whippersnapper »

Great pics Nick. Thanks for sharing. 8)
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

whippersnapper wrote:Great pics Nick. Thanks for sharing. 8)

DUDE. You gotta come to the show next year. Let's get our heads together and figure out how to get that done. :!:

“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
Desktop

Post by Desktop »

Nice talking to you at the show Nick!
I had a blast - will go next year for sure!
Nice pictures!
:D
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Good meeting you too! I would have liked to have gotten around more but we were busy as one armed paperhangers all weekend. Probably spent little too much time "socializing" too.

jim d,

Post by jim d, »

You are corect Nick in that you didn't spend enough time socializing. It would have been nice if we had a chance to catch up, but that is how the show goes, too much to do, too little time...

Jim
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

>>It would have been nice if we had a chance to catch up, but that is how the show goes, too much to do, too little time...<<

Jim, I agree completely. While I met several people, I'm sure there are many more that I didn't meet or really get a chance to talk with. It would have been easier if we could have put our forum names on our ID tags.

Cragar
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

Samantha about the new Paragon

I thought she looked familiar. I thought Joey looked familiar too, I looked at the pictures before reading the text. Man I wish I coulda made it!!!! :x

Cool pictures, can't wait to see more 8)
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Those are definitely cool pictures! Thanks. That new turquois Paragon is pretty cool.
If I go next year I will have a t-shirt with the Talkblade logo with JEFF_75 written below it to see who recognizes me.
It's probably a good way to see members I would not normally recognize.
Leverlock switchblades
flytyer46

Post by flytyer46 »

Bob and Dick chatting up Samantha about the new Paragon EDC side opener. I think they were actually interested in the knife.
I'll lay odds that neither one of them can recall what that knife looked like, or even what kind it was!! But I'll bet they can give a very good description
of the girl!
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

flytyer46 wrote:
Bob and Dick chatting up Samantha about the new Paragon EDC side opener. I think they were actually interested in the knife.
I'll lay odds that neither one of them can recall what that knife looked like, or even what kind it was!! But I'll bet they can give a very good description
of the girl!
I saw Dick earlier in the evening,..........................I'm not too sure that by then he was seeing anything REAL clear. :shock: :twisted: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick Carroll

Post by Dick Carroll »

Blame it on SWEET LUCY.....knife? what knife?.... :lol:
All who enter here bring happiness, some by staying, some by leaving...