Smith&wesson CA legals

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Smith&wesson CA legals

Post by J-man »

Hey all, I hear S&W is discountiening their CA legal Autos, I'm espically interested in their Police Issue which has replaceable scales, PVK has quality and good service but it's a Hundred Bucks, I've seen em' for $50 but those sites won't ship out of state or you have to sign some form crap. And there also sold out or discontinued. Has Smith and Wesson Discountiened them? And anybody know about where they sell replacement scales and/or they sell the actual knife cheaper and will ship outside the U.S?
BTW: I know about other S&W autos but I'm particualry interested in this one. And if you wanna see a video of them in action:
http://videoknife.com/auto-s&w-calegal.html

Thanks in Advance for your help, any help is most appericated.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

To the best of my knowledge S&W has discontinued all autos, the Swat manual model is converted by a couple of outfits and still available.
I think the one you're talking about was made by/for Delta-Z [try a search] but I think they have forms to fill out etc. that make it a hassle.
[If I'm wrong I'm sure the correct info will appear quickly].
slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

the swat manual opener kicks ass..... its what i carry, quick opening thumb stud and sharp as hell and legal lol and for 35 bucks its a great buy
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

If it's CA Legal I don't want it! (and I live in the commie-queer state).