New Mikovs arrived

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tanto

Post by tanto »

nevwerg wrote:for the record they are called mikov because the russian inventor's name was mik. and if you sound out the last part its "ov", or "off".

the reason it is off is because they use a special proccess when making them called "offing" which makes them so nice.

to find out more about this read this months issue of "lowrider" magazine.

i am a true expert.

:shock:
HAHA.... good try :)
Actually "MIKOV" comes from Mikulasovicky Kovozpracovatelsky prumysl (which is Metal working industry in the town of Mikulasovice)....

David
---------------

My knives + watches
nevwerg

Post by nevwerg »

then again im stupid
Last edited by nevwerg on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tat2kid

mikovs

Post by tat2kid »

hey everyone finally remembered my damn password....had to get in on this ......NEMO sent me pics of the mikov i asked him to rework...oh damn! it's so nice ivory mircata, red spacers, file worked, and pocket clip! i wish i could post pics of it....if anyone wants a truly unique mikov NEMO is the man.....
tanto

Post by tanto »

Chad, I hope you wont mind me posting those pictures here. I is really an exraordinary knife!!

David
---------------

My knives + watches
tat2kid

mikovs

Post by tat2kid »

David,
thanks for posting those pics! i feel like a kid at x-mas.! i'm already thinking of whats next on the project list......
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

David,
No I don't mind at all!!....It was fun to work on and just feels good ...even with the belt clip...Now I just have to figure out how to post pics!!...and tat2 I forgot to tell you it is on the way to your house!...and your nickname finally sunk in....how many tats you got?...I just got number 4 this last weekend...kind of a tribal style snake that wraps around my arm.....Nemo
tat2kid

mikovs

Post by tat2kid »

Nemo, c'mon whats wrong with a pocket clip? (just kidding) i use to be able to look and count how many tattoo's i had.....now i've almost connected them all on my arms at least about 75% coverage....one of the perks of working at a friends shop, just to answer phones....real silly.....