NEW SCHRADE AUTOMATICS GOING FAST

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

NEW SCHRADE AUTOMATICS GOING FAST

Post by redeye »

ya better get over to bobs shopping cart store bacause he has the exclusive rights to sell the new old style schrade cut co. automatics there are only 31 pieces made and he has all that are available after theuy were listed only fifteen minutes three had been sold including the one i bought. and if i can come u with some more money im gonna buy a couple more to put up for later when they will be worth there weight in gold yes gold i say hahahahaahahahahahaha]evil laugh] no kidding these are sweet knioves made with the old jaeger bros type action and super pretty picked bone red scales ma they are nice get em while there hot boys they wont last long
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: NEW SCHRADE AUTOMATICS GOING FAST

Post by Vagrant »

LINK ?????????????
MR

Post by MR »

whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Finally an old classic style switch that I would love to carry in my pocket. Too bad you would be crazy too.
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Those are nice, but oh man......that price really seems out of line.
Mike
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

I agree, thats a nice knife, wish I could afford on. :roll:
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

Ok, I want one, but I have no more body parts (or any others for that matter) to sell...

Maybe the production one will be cheaper (Pigs could start flying at any moment...)
What knife?

blackjack

Post by blackjack »

I have a question about Schrade. I know the knives are made in China but is it still an American owned company? I was doing some looking a while back and I found Taylor Brands located in TN http://www.taylorbrandsllc.com/index.php?page=home they seem to claim everything asociated with Schrade. Does anybody know?
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Taylor brand acquired the rights to the Schrade name and have the majority of the Schrade line of knives made over seas. These however, were contracted out and made by an American company. I believe Taylor LLC is an American controlled LLC, but I'm not positive. Someone with a better knowledge of corporate info disclosures could probably find out easy.

This is a quote from Bob(sharperd) from his forum...
sharperd wrote:Taylor Brands LCC contracted with an American manufacturer to produce these knives. Only 31 of these were made with the Prototype etching on the blade and we have the exclusive on them. The Schrade Cut Co tang stamp is owned by Taylor Brands LCC when they bought out the majority of the intellectual property when Schrade went bankrupt in 2004. This is the first time that the Schrade Cut Co. stamp has been used since 1946 on an automatic knife.
Last edited by whippersnapper on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redeye

Post by redeye »

better hurry boys. i just checked and there are only 19 of the 25 that bob has for sale left. less than 24 hrs and 6 have been sold.
h1942

Post by h1942 »

I would assume more will be made after the protos for a more resonable price. Hank
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

redeye wrote:better hurry boys. i just checked and there are only 19 of the 25 that bob has for sale left. less than 24 hrs and 6 have been sold.
Just a hunch, but I have a feeling the last 19 won't go as quickly. Can't be that big a market for Chinese blades in this price range can there?
Mike
redeye

Post by redeye »

Vanagas wrote:
redeye wrote:better hurry boys. i just checked and there are only 19 of the 25 that bob has for sale left. less than 24 hrs and 6 have been sold.
Just a hunch, but I have a feeling the last 19 won't go as quickly. Can't be that big a market for Chinese blades in this price range can there?

these are AMERICAN made not chinese
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

redeye wrote:
Vanagas wrote:

these are AMERICAN made not chinese
Oops I should read more closely or drink more loosely maybe. My bad.
Mike
redeye

Post by redeye »

UPDATE--- now there are only 18 left