OTFs at Switchblade-knives.it

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Which?

pancakes
40%
waffles
20%
french toast
40%

Total votes: 5

vinithehat

OTFs at Switchblade-knives.it

Post by vinithehat »

they look clunky and ugly. besides that looks, are the front openers from AB worth the price?
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi Man,Iv'e had a few of these and they will never be a like a workhorse type knife,but for fun,they are No.1.They are real cool 8) They are all good,but I recommend the Concord.It fits more snugly in the pocket!Plus it is an all metal construction.For the price they are a bargain.Get yourself one or two,you won't be dissapointed!Click Clack,Click Clack.Cheers the spotlight kid. :lol:
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

They are not workhorses, like Spotlight mentioned, but are fun to collect. I have over a dozen in all colours and sizes. Recently received a couple of RD otf's and a Halo, now these solid otf's, if you wish to use them for everyday carry. The Halo snaps out with authority and tight lock-up.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

OTFs

Post by Vagrant »

Mine is an Ultratech. Extremely solid knife. The Italian's are great bargains, but not a work knife.