Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

t('-'t) wrote:crap i feel like prey right now
An old Russian proverb, "The nail that sticks up the highest is the first one hit" :idea:
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

t('-'t) wrote:, the bad guys dont always win
:?

Sure they do. :lol:

SD
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote:
t('-'t) wrote:except crank callers
If you ALWAYS have to have the last word on everything, the mods will be waiting like a flock of Vultures :idea:
This one is full of high octane,and in the holding pattern,bombay doors are open :twisted:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers

Post by Guest »

well sd be ashamed that you messed with a teenager and lost, that shows that your a loser, and it also shows that when i say sorry and you go on like an immature person and insult me, plus make this wierd acount that is supposed to look like mine that looks like y t('_'t) when mine is t('-'t),
this shows me that your a loser who has way too much time on your hands, and ill check this forum again next weekend have fun sd, i wont be here, youre free til next weekend, then its playtime! :lol:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Well, Mr. StepDaddy, are you properly ashamed? :wink:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
sammy da blade

/

Post by sammy da blade »

if not, you should be! maybe he'll tell your mommy on you. bad bad stepdaddy.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Lil t wrote:ill check this forum again next weekend have fun sd, i wont be here, youre free til next weekend, then its playtime! :lol:
Oh goody...

We can't wait... all of us will by then have dusted and polished our "nuke" buttons in readiness... as simply banning you doesn't seem to get the message across. We will probably have a little contest to see who gets the most "kills"... :wink:

Let the games begin whenever you're ready..

Teddy
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I taught, I taught I saw a puddy tat. :lol:

I did see a puddy tat. :D

SD
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I tout I taw a puddy cat too... 8) .. wonder who swatted it..?? :twisted:

All the best
Teddy
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Mayberry crime update: The venerable IHT thread sustained a rare bout of inactivity, so I thought I would resurrect it. The following items appeared word-for-word in the Police Report section of my town paper.

Violation of Town Ordinance Kernersville police warned a local resident about the violation of a town ordinance committed Feb. 19. According to KPD Investigative reports, a local apartment manager reported a tenant was allegedly letting a dog roam free in violation of town ordinances. The tenant was advised by KPD that further violations would result in a citation.

Mailcious Injury to Property Kernersville police are investigating a case of malicious injury to property that occurrred Feb.14. According to KPD investigative reports, an unknown individual hurled a rock through the window of a local business causing $100 in damages. No leads or evidence have been located.

Larceny An investigation is underway by the KPD for an allegedly stolen cellphone reported Feb. 14. According to KPD investigative reports, a local resident left a personal cellphone on a table in a local business briefly, and discovered that the phone had been taken upon returning to the table. The KPD reported no leads in the case.

Jim[/u][/b]
Last edited by jim d, on Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Jim, I would be looking for a new place to live. Sounds down right dangerous in your parts! :lol:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Jim D wrote:Mailcious Injury to Property Kernersville police are investigating a case of malicious injury to property that occurrred Feb.14. According to KPD investigative reports, an unknown individual hurled a rock through the window of a local business causing $100 in damages. No leads or evidence have been located.
Jim,
Sounds like Earnest T Bass is on the loose again,better get Barney on it :lol:
teq
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Jim D wrote:Mailcious Injury to Property Kernersville police are investigating a case of malicious injury to property that occurrred Feb.14. According to KPD investigative reports, an unknown individual hurled a rock through the window of a local business causing $100 in damages. No leads or evidence have been located.
tequiza wrote: Jim,
Sounds like Earnest T Bass is on the loose again,better get Barney on it :lol:

Sure does, Mr. tequiza! :lol: HO! HO! :lol:

Couldn't be anyone elseness - I had forgotten all about him... :smile:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Baddest man with a rock i ever knew,even Briscoe darling was afeared of him :lol:
teq
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

tequiza and JerrBear,

Word on the street here in Mayberry is that you are right. Barney told me that Otis was too drunk to even pick up a rock, and Goober was busy all day fixing a flat. Must be that Earnest T Bass....

Jim