Garage Find 13" Mauro

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Garage Find 13" Mauro

Postby Luke_of_Mass » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:56 am

Damn Rizzutos are valuable, too... looks like this one is in pretty good condition! I'm no Rizzuto expert, nor am I a collector, but if this one isn't peeking I wanna say it's worth well over 100 dollars

Tom19176

Postby Tom19176 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am

Both knives are great and very collectable...the Rizzuto will go for more than $100.....

JulesVane

Postby JulesVane » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 am

Wow, that's a nice Rizzuto too! You say you were "cleaning boxes out of your garage" and found these in those boxes? Were the boxes yours from the past, or former home owner's boxes? I can't imagine anyone actually leaving these behind (I'm sure it can happen). Are you a collector and just forgot you had them stored in a box in your garage? What are your intentions to do with them? Sell, or start collecting? If you sell, you'll have no problem selling. If you want to start collecting, you're starting with some really cool pieces! Either way, a BIG home run!!

redeye

Postby redeye » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Luke_of_Mass wrote:Well, after cleaning your garage, you're about a thousand dollars richer, congrats :!:

Nice knifebut I think that lukes evaluation is a bit high,oh yeah it was posted on 4/20 lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}

Raidernation

Postby Raidernation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm

JulesVane wrote:Wow, that's a nice Rizzuto too! You say you were "cleaning boxes out of your garage" and found these in those boxes? Were the boxes yours from the past, or former home owner's boxes? I can't imagine anyone actually leaving these behind (I'm sure it can happen). Are you a collector and just forgot you had them stored in a box in your garage? What are your intentions to do with them? Sell, or start collecting? If you sell, you'll have no problem selling. If you want to start collecting, you're starting with some really cool pieces! Either way, a BIG home run!!

Boxes/Junk left in the garage rafters from the previous owner.

sammy the blade

Postby sammy the blade » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Hard telling what else you'll find, dome people have all the luck
AKA Sammy da blade

Luke_of_Mass

Postby Luke_of_Mass » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:54 pm

redeye wrote:
Luke_of_Mass wrote:Well, after cleaning your garage, you're about a thousand dollars richer, congrats :!:

Nice knifebut I think that lukes evaluation is a bit high,oh yeah it was posted on 4/20 lol

:oops:

I saw a couple Marios go for 850 and 900 at a knife show last month... they looked like this without the kriss blade... kriss is rarer so... :roll:

Raidernation

Postby Raidernation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks again for all the information guys. Glad to know that these knives are collectable and one is rare.

Return to “Switchblade knives”