NEW SCHRADE AUTOMATICS GOING FAST

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

Re: NEW SCHRADE AUTOMATICS GOING FAST

Post by redeye »

fastr19 wrote:
whippersnapper wrote:
I always took that as being nuts. :lol:
Knowing Redeye, that could be true. :lol:
hey-- i resemble that remark. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
dave

Post by dave »

whippersnapper wrote:
fastr19 wrote:I think the maniacal laughter at the end of redeye's post was an obvious give away as to the humorous nature of the statement.
I always took that as being nuts. :lol:
yep, he's nuts alright, but he's a good guy. :lol:
Dick Carroll

Post by Dick Carroll »

It's pronounced PEE CAN!!!
All who enter here bring happiness, some by staying, some by leaving...
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Bill DeShivs wrote:Vanagas
Why would it be "wrong" for anyone to buy knives to speculate with? (even though this is not the case.) Seems like good business to me. Guess what-I actually make a PROFIT (gasp!) on quite a few of the things I do! Are you one of those people who think making a profit is "not fair?" How do you think the world works? According to your thinking, you should be able to buy Latamas at 1950s list price.
Mr. Bill, Mr. Redeye, Mr. Dave et el.....

It's obvious from multiple maladroit comments in various threads that Mr Vanagas is a little jealous and seems to suffer envy of that which he cannot afford nor understand (which seems to be just about EVERYTHING!). :|
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Probably would help if we all knew each other better but...back to the knives....saw one at the Akron, Oh gun show over the past week end.
I thought it was a slick knife, much thinner that I had thought from pictures.
I was tempted to buy one but thought that I would risk the wait and see if they go into production. Won't be the same, I know but might be a little closer to what I have in my pocket.
The way they fire is really different.
Maybe I should have.... :cry:
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

horizonod wrote:
Why would it be "wrong" for anyone to buy knives to speculate with? (even though this is not the case.) Seems like good business to me. Guess what-I actually make a PROFIT (gasp!) on quite a few of the things I do! Are you one of those people who think making a profit is "not fair?" How do you think the world works? According to your thinking, you should be able to buy Latamas at 1950s list price.

It's obvious from multiple maladroit comments in various threads that Mr Vanagas is a little jealous and seems to suffer envy of that which he cannot afford nor understand (which seems to be just about EVERYTHING!). :|
I ain't jealous of anything and you are an asshole.
Mike
dave

Post by dave »

horizonod wrote:

ya know nick, i think you are right! you sir hit the nail on the head!
Markco the Mad otter

:shock:
whoes head?!!!!
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Markco the Mad otter wrote::shock:
whoes head?!!!!
Silly Otter!

Cain't yew spel? Is "hoos hed?" :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Vanagas wrote:
horizonod wrote:

I ain't jealous of anything and you are an asshole.
And you are, what............................about 12 ? :roll:

Either that or a patient troll. :shock:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
Markco the Mad otter

JerrBear wrote:
Markco the Mad otter wrote::shock:
whoes head?!!!!
Silly Otter!

Cain't yew spel? Is "hoos hed?" :P

thank you Mr. Bear :oops:
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!