Passaround II?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Passaround II?

Post by whippersnapper »

Did the knife ever make it back to redeye?
redeye

Post by redeye »

hey WS i spoke with whiskers yesterday and he will be shipping it to me tomorrow. he seems like a great guy too. we spoke of knives and other things for a while . i will be glad when it gets here so i can put it on one side of the house to help balance it with weight. lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Almost 2 weeks after the drawing and it hasn't been mailed yet? Unbelievable... :roll:
redeye

Post by redeye »

in whiskers defense i told him that he could take the knife to a show he was doing and show it off ,so its all good
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

redeye wrote:in whiskers defense i told him that he could take the knife to a show he was doing and show it off ,so its all good
Mr. Redeye,

Almost seems routine, another twist in this long episode in order?

Rut-roh...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

redeye wrote:in whiskers defense i told him that he could take the knife to a show he was doing and show it off ,so its all good
My apologies to whiskers then. :oops:
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

Isn't that what complicated this passaround in the first place? Maybe the original stag passaround will show up at the show.
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

the stag showing up would be a heluva twist. hey redeye, did you chase that storm up here? I was at a flea market today and a big storm blew out power to a couple grids. they had to go to generator.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

OK I've been biting my tongue, but now I'm saying it. Taking a knife that is on loan to you and basically belongs to 10 diff people to a show is shall we say to put it delicately: "not a very well thought out idea." When I had it in my possession I never even held it over a hard surface much less took it off the premises. I held it over a towel in case I were to lose my grip. I would personally feel like a world-class shithead if something happened while entrusted to me. That is just me though. Obviously some have different views on the situation.

Honestly some of those who participated in this really didn't try very hard to keep things flowing. If it wasn't For Mr Bear I dunno if this woulda ever ended.

I look forward to the next passaround, but might hold back participating to see WHO else signs up. :roll:
Mike
redeye

Post by redeye »

trust me vanagas i did and still do feel like a real dummy for letting the stag one get away from me .but it all worked out for the best i reckon . i just hope whoever found the stag will return it next year at atlanta. if they do it will go back into another passaround with all the original members in for free.
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Excuse me Mr Redeye for dragging up old news. It was in bad taste.
Mike