Frank B

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
HDC

Re: Frank B

Post by HDC »

Question, everyone thinks this douche bag dropped the dime on FB and AKC
should we take the "good ones list" off of the forum for a bit until we find out whats what?
What if he forwards that to some unknown source?
just a thought, alot of people were fooled by him,he put a bad taste in my mouth ,decided
to let things take its own coarse. Has anyone heard from him? some forum members were dealers for him? just wondering if they had heard anything to shed some light into this mess?
I hate this shit when this happens ruins a good hobby".....Just my thoughts. ...HDC :cry:
stay thirsty my friend
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Hi HDC.

IMHO, Too little too late. I'm sure the swineguard already knows by heart the honest dealers in the biz and wants to try to hurt them. He's already tried many times with me. I've been lied about by several of his butt munkees on forums, "the Rip-Off Report", turned into Paypal and had webpages started just to lie about me and a few others who shined a light on his methods 2 years ago. I don't know if it hurt or not but it doesn't matter to me because the truth sometimes has a cost. Our customers and others know our track record.

As far as other dealers go I don't know what he might have done to derail them but if any authority wants to find knife dealers all they have to do is Google. Most dealers are on the up n up and sell in accordance with as much of the law as can be deciphered from the ill conceived, unclear, meandering, contradictory, fuzzy, discretionarry, fragmented and interpretation challenged statutes we've been handed.

I guess with the world at peace, no enemies and no domestic problems to speak of it only makes good sense for our government to focus on something as important and earthshakingly dangerous as knives (tools) with springs. Well..... That and seatbelts. Can't forget the seatbelts. :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: WAFJ!!! :?: :?: :?:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

horizonod wrote:Hi HDC.
That and seatbelts. Can't forget the seatbelts. :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: WAFJ!!! :?: :?: :?:
I am alive today because I was NOT wearing a seatbelt :idea:
My Girlfriend is alive today because She was NOT wearing a seatbelt :idea:
Two very seperate accidents [before we knew each other] both would have been FATAL if we had been wearing them :!:
Statisics are "interesting" but when it's YOUR LIFE it's REAL, not a statistic :!:
If anyone feels safer using one - I fully support their choice.
But, NOT for ME :idea:
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Vagrant wrote:
horizonod wrote:Hi HDC.
That and seatbelts. Can't forget the seatbelts. :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: WAFJ!!! :?: :?: :?:
I am alive today because I was NOT wearing a seatbelt :idea:
My Girlfriend is alive today because She was NOT wearing a seatbelt :idea:
Two very seperate accidents [before we knew each other] both would have been FATAL if we had been wearing them :!:
Statisics are "interesting" but when it's YOUR LIFE it's REAL, not a statistic :!:
If anyone feels safer using one - I fully support their choice.
But, NOT for ME :idea:
SAY WHAT????

The next thing I bet your going to tell us is that you carry a knife with a spring in it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: AL, those things are dangerous WEAPONS!!!! Say it ain't so!! :roll: :|

For me the seatbelt thing is a freedom of choice thing unless they show me stats on people flying out of cars and hurting others. :roll:

If seatbelts are so nessesarry for adults who are responsible for their actions and those adults are responsible to not only buckle up kids but ALSO to have OTHER ADULTS buckle up or chance a ticket themselves, why do most states not install seatbelts on school busses?? (they say it's dangerous for the kids)

But I don't think that's it.

I think it's Because it COSTS TOO MUCH $$$$ so it would offset the revenue generated by the seatbelt fines. Couldn't have that!! :roll: :evil:

Many states have a GVW exemption for trucks so trucks don't require passengers to where seatbelts and guess what school busses are??. Isn't that ironic.....or is that moronic?? Take your pick. :evil:

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic. :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
little cuts

Post by little cuts »

I would love to know why Brad Skipper has not said one word after the feed back and lack of orders promised for the 50th that turned into a good deal for him and just another ripoff for the buyers. Unless I missed a honest statement, I think we were all told he said he could not talk so Susan got on and sounding angry and very cocky to a handfull who were still just waiting for the the end and wondering if they ever were going to have there order made good on. Steal your cash and order a contest=sucess(junk) at SG. MR. B. was thrown the whole debacle in his hands and has to explain the best he can before the group said much more. as Susan was not happy you dare question her. I wonder if the most notorious knife dealers if you can call them a dealer not a scam set up ever made a public explanation. silence is not golden. :twisted:
little cuts
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Don't know how to say this but to just come right out with it but Susan and Brad are the same person and I really do mean the same person. :shock:
HDC

Post by HDC »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The plot thickens.....i,ll tell ya what a mess
stay thirsty my friend
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

BS is a whole lot of different persons...None good.
HDC

Post by HDC »

You are right, i feel bad for all those people who got ripped off, he did have a cult like following
which i never understood ,I hate seeing anyone get ripped off it sours it for other dealers , :|
and ruins the hobby of collecting "
stay thirsty my friend
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

texasmad wrote:Don't know how to say this but to just come right out with it but Susan and Brad are the same person and I really do mean the same person. :shock:
Mr. Texasmad,

Are you saying "Susan" is his alter ego, or that they are so much alike you can't tell one from the other?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

When he firsted started his forum Susan actually posted on the forum but she lost interest in it after awhile because she is a big movie fan and I do mean big, they actually had close to a 1,000 DVD's she told me at one time but back to the story: after she got tired of posting Brad used her account to cruise the forum and post when he was supposed to be sick or gone. He had told me he did this so he could keep up with what was going on without people bothering him and has far as the sickness lies he had informed me he would do this when he needed time to get things done and not be pestered by members espcially if he was behind on shipping, it also served as a great "I spy" for him. When I was still a member there it was pretty easy to tell the difference between Susan's posting and his because there was a big difference in sentence structure and knowledge.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Thanks for clearing that upness for me, Mr. Texasmad. That "They are the same person" comment was sorta, kinda 'creepy!' :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

JerrBear wrote:Thanks for clearing that upness for me, Mr. Texasmad. That "They are the same person" comment was sorta, kinda 'creepy!' :P
That had Me Creeped out too,
it sounded like he pretended to hand off the phone then started talking in a womans voice (and there was no actual Susan !)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

For the Victims,

To be quite truthful, I made far more money off BS than he ever did me. So, with that said, I do feel for those of you with that hard poundy feeling in the rear end, but I'll admit that I cannot feel your pain.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
truthandjaney

Post by truthandjaney »

Pyscho!!!!! :shock: :twisted: Dressing up like Mother...ooh ick!