Frank B

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
texasmad

Re: Frank B

Post by texasmad »

Frank B. is one of the people he caused problems for so there is no way that he is getting anything from him and even if he was able to find anybody to sell him knives I am pretty sure that it would require money and this something he doesn't have. I went to his knife site after seeing this post and it hasn't been updated since June so where is he trying to get dealers?
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

I just received a PM asking about the Swingking because some people have mentioned this name when talking about Brad and the Swingking is someone totally different and yes he is looking for dealers on another site but this is NOT the same person as Brad Skipper, it would really suck to come down on the wrong guy for this
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Yeah, just to be clear for the folks that don't follow along well.... We are talking about Brad Skipper aka Swinguard :x
butch

Post by butch »

there has been alot of confussion for some concerning both of these guys because the names are so close but I tried to make it a point to those who P.M.'ed to let them know theyre are 2 different people.
little cuts

Post by little cuts »

If you Google Brad skipper swinguard knives you will see his invitation to become a exclusive dealer for Frank B.? is this not the same person and the proper topic.
little cuts
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Yep it's the right topic, I followed your google advice and that is an old posting on his website if you look around there is nothing in stock and has not been updated since June of this year. Right after your original post someone Pm'ed me because earlier in the thread someone had mentioned him being the "Swingking" which was just a figure of speech but there is also a dealer that goes by that name that sells on auction and I was trying to clarify that the two people are totally different so that the seller Swingking didn't start catching hell for something that he has nothing to do with. I was a little bit surprised to see you saying that he was looking for dealers but now after seeing where it was listed I understand why you would think that.
little cuts

Post by little cuts »

Thanks for clearing this up for me. No worries at this point. I just wanted you to see what I read.
LC.
little cuts
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

At this point I don't think Swinguard could walk into wallyworld and buy a butter knife without getting spat on. Plus he'd need store credit to pay for it. :roll:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

whippersnapper wrote:Yeah, just to be clear for the folks that don't follow along well.... We are talking about Brad Skipper aka Swinguard :x
This comment is not aimed at anyone in general. I just wanted to clearly state who we were talking about so there would be no confusion. We all know that people don't always read every post, and I just wanted to be perfectly clear. I have learned to never assume that everyone knows what you are always talking about.
little cuts

Post by little cuts »

Totally understood.
little cuts
truthandjaney

Post by truthandjaney »

This whole situation has really chapped my hide! That underhanded back stabbing ego friggn maniac is trying to ruin the intire collecting community, just because he's a loser and a user.I am really P.O.'d What a jerk! I hope Frank see's this bozo for what he is and what he's doing!! Sorry if this post is too inappropriate for the forum! I'm just beside myself with rage at the moment.
T&J :evil:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I have to admit to being disappointed with Frank the last couple of years. We handed him proof after proof of the stuff going on and we were ignored. I feel sorry for him, but I think I feel worse for the Arthas and the rest of the makers because this shit has effected them through no fault of their own. :x

I just had to say my piece on this because that is how I feel.
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

It's amazing how much one snitch can effect the lives of a town and community that justs wants to make knives and pass the trade on to family members. It really is a shame.
jimmyjo

Post by jimmyjo »

Thanks for the words, JAC. In honor of you I would like to put up the lever lock I won from you long ago. Let me know where this thread goes to give away a knife.jimmyjo
espada y daga
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i've been discusted with that guy for over a year,after i seen what he did to ironworker, but i still went there till i got that prepaid flop(the 51 year knife)and then seeing magnum barred for speaking his mind over the knife.that was the icing on the cake.

F.U. B.S.

tryker