Search found 3182 matches
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 pm
- Forum: Switchblade knives
- Topic: Finding knives in England
- Replies: 35
- Views: 696
TRYKER Are you accepting lodgers with interests in knives bushcraft and weaponary of any kind over in your neck of the woods? :D My freind if I won the lottery I would be an American with a shed full of switchblades already as my country is no longer a country I am proud of ... Sadly. Hope your well...
- Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 pm
- Forum: Deforum with Bill DeShivs
- Topic: Chatellerault switchblade marked T F BASTET AMSTERDAM
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2383
ya know, i heard it was made around 1900 !!!, butt was that ad or bc ???
- Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:07 pm
- Forum: General discussion on blades
- Topic: DK ONLY Knives? (There's a picture link in my latest post).
- Replies: 19
- Views: 490
Here's the knife. https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/F90AAOSwH1pb9Cfa/s-l1600.jpg This is going to be a great addition (the "crown jewel" to my fixed knife collection). 8) I'd be willing to bet that this will be a good "skinner" as well as a general camp knife. While it may be a bit...
- Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 pm
- Forum: Swords & Daggers
- Topic: I am considering an Ontario Military Machete (18" blade)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 516
I just recently picked up a ontario with a saw blade on the back that i'm going to do some mods to. starting with cutting it down to 10'' blade with a rounded tip for digging, then reshape the handel . on the ass end of the blade i'll put a 2'' scandi grind. this should work well in the bush.
- Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:45 pm
- Forum: TalkBlade Revealed + Mix
- Topic: new to the Forum from the Motor City......sort of
- Replies: 5
- Views: 415
''WELCOME FROM MASS''