Search found 36 matches
- Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm
- Forum: Sporting, hunting, fishing, diving, ...
- Topic: Western W49 Bowie Knife
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2185
Looks like western made several blade and guard markings on these. Earliest one made in late 50's to about 1965 with the "Western Boulder Colo. USA" logo on one side and "Bowie" on the other side. Then the blade markings said "Western Bowie USA" on one side of the blade only, from 1966 till about 19...
- Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:03 pm
- Forum: Buy & Sell
- Topic: GERBER Mk.2 FIGHTING KNIFE VIETNAM WAR 1st YEAR PRODUCTION 1967 NEAR MINT RARE!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 826
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:38 pm
- Forum: Professional kitchen knives
- Topic: Can anyone recommend a good kitchen knife?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7084
Look at Shinichi Watanabe's website. He makes very nice kitchen knives at a reasonable price. His carbon steel knives are the sharpest, but he also makes knives of stainless steel if you're looking for easy maintenance - and they are still very sharp.
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:46 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: "Omega" Chris Edwards Commemorative Knife
- Replies: 92
- Views: 33401
I'll take one.