Help

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Help

Post by Viking45 »

I go to YouTube and see a Chinese tool bar What the f**k!
Help please.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Help

Post by natcherly »

Check your language setting at the bottom of the screen.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Hahaha American no rearize China taking over entire grobe one website at time
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

:lol: Although I still enjoy YouTube and I am thankful it is free and thankful for all the wonderful old videos I would have never had the privilege to see but I must admit that Google has tainted everything they touch.
I have nothing to hide but I don't like being spied on,tracked and/or possibly have my e-mails hacked into.
Don't understand why they find it necessary for members to log-in using their e-mail accounts.

Oh and it is annoying to have to sit through a one minute ad to watch a 17 second video. Some allow you to "skip ad" many do not.
American's are dead-set on ruining every good thing. If it's not broke...we'll break it.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

You can get around the ads with Firefox, there is an addon that blocks their content (because it requires youtube to access another site, like a popup)
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

dark2023 wrote:You can get around the ads with Firefox, there is an addon that blocks their content (because it requires youtube to access another site, like a popup)
Oh how i love adblock. I never use to use it. Then one day i was like, well i will try it out. NEVER going back.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Also try noscript.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.