Red

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Red

Post by Viking45 »

Can't add anything to this-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09 ... -and-gone/

Dummy here_ Can someone explain why we would have to shut the government down if we de-fund Obrotha care? I am at a loss on this.
Seems to me we would be doing the USA and the world a favor.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Red

Post by Vagrant »

osambo and the traitorcrats intend to stop or veto any budget that does not include osambocare, and then blame the republicrats for failure to pass as budget :roll:
[simplified expanation] :idea:
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Viking45 wrote:Can't add anything to this-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09 ... -and-gone/

Dummy here_ Can someone explain why we would have to shut the government down if we de-fund Obrotha care? I am at a loss on this.
Seems to me we would be doing the USA and the world a favor.
Yes basically they won't pass any budget if obamacare isn't in it.

So, by no budget being funded, there is no obama care, so then the "government shuts down" as they like to put it.

Its a joke. This happens every time then they just extend it no real problems are ever fixed they would like to just keep spending us into oblivion. Well, more oblivion then we already are i guess.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Am I the only one who noticed that they did not specify a dollar limit on the budget, only a time limit?
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.