I'm off to Oregon!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Mike030979

I'm off to Oregon!!

Post by Mike030979 »

Well folks, the time has finally come. Sunday, Sept. 8th, 2013 will be my last day in the state of New Hampshire. My long awaited move to Happy Valley, Oregon has finally arrived. My girlfriend and I will be driving out Sunday afternoon to Syracuse, NY and spending the night there and Monday morning, we will be picking up I-90 that goes from Boston to Seattle. All of my knives are already out there which I shipped 2 months ago. It's been a long haul to get where I am, and hopefully it won't be too hard to find a job once we get out there. I just couldn't work for the liquor commission here anymore with them not treating the employees good. I was miserable. They owe us a lot of money which we will probably never see. So I am done, thank God. I will let everyone know how the trip goes once I get out there and get my computer all set up. John...don't forget..Red Apple Buffet on Louden Rd in Concord on Sept 8th at 1:30 pm! There should be a good crowd showing up, so it should be a lot of fun. Take care everyone and I will keep in touch!!

Mike :)
Last edited by Mike030979 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tequiza

Re: I'm off to Oregon!!

Post by tequiza »

Have a safe trip and good luck on your new venture Mike 8)
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Mike,

The liquor commission in Oregon sucks as well. You would not believe the amount of bootlegging that flows out of CA north to Oregon and Washington. At least Oregon is switchblade friendly. I've seen Milano's in the glass case at trucks stops along I-5.

Go Ducks!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Have a safe journey and enjoy the scenery of this beautiful country.
Mike030979

Post by Mike030979 »

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. I'm just nervous about the long drive as well as leaving NH. It's all I know. I just feel odd right now.. :(
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

I wish you the bestest of luck as you embark on your new "Life Adventure," Mr. Mike. May Peace and Happiness be awaiting you...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Best of luck!! I have been looking at buying a second house in NH!!!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TO YA !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

That's funny, the pawn and knife shops around Ontario Oregon won't buy or sell an automatic and say they are Verboten.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.