3 bags of concrete

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

3 bags of concrete

Post by missaman »

5 bags of dirt 4 bags of mulch and an old flag pole I took off a jobsite 15 years ago... Plus a 3 hour lecture on how I cannot plant flowers...
Thank you to our vets!!!
Attachments
MVC-016S.JPG
MVC-016S.JPG (43.64 KiB) Viewed 2947 times
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: 3 bags of concrete

Post by natcherly »

I wanted to put my flag out, but it is SNOWING!

As to planting, after the first 15 minute of lecture, I would hand over my trowel to the expert with the words, "I guess you're right. You handle it from here while I take a 2:45 break." :lol:
missaman

Post by missaman »

Please notice who is holding the beer :lol:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Way to go, Mr. missaman!

Nice work!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
missaman

Post by missaman »

Missa Jerr,
For the last 9 years we have thrown rocks at each other...Thank you for your post. The son we never had is in harms way Ms. Missa and I were just thinking of him...
Missaman

I will pick up some rocks later :wink:
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Very nice work! I had an "expert" for ten years, and have been free of the torment for ten years now....Freedom is always the best way to live....lol....
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Very nice Missa,makes me want to say the Pledge Of Allegiance....that is if it's still legal :lol:
I am very patriotic and need to get a new flag. For many years we flew our flag year round right outside the front door from a wall-mount type bracket.
Funny,our house was yellow with white trim and a green door and had a little white picket fence around the front.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Went back to this post a few times yesterday after reading about Missa's passing......He put up a flag for Memorial Day and passed on Independance Day.....RIP .....