looking for mikov scales

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

looking for mikov scales

Post by missaman »

purchased a dual speed with no scales and im looking for some mikov scales to install on it anybody got a set :D
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

welcome to the forum mr missaman!

you might want to ask a member by the name of "tanto" i think he's the main mikov man around here.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Welcome Missaman,
I have a few of the ABS coming and I could spare a set. They are the black ones with sword on top. LMK
The Claudester
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Why not make some,it's not that hard!I don't think Tanto will supply you with Mikov scales for a CLONE! :lol: Have a go at making your own,it can be fun! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
missaman

Post by missaman »

it seems like you guys have long memorys i didn't know it was a clone when i purchased it but its a great idea i have a small woodworking shop thanks :idea: