Looking for conversion instuctions for Boker models.

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

RB1.
A magnum and a kalashnikov will be my next purchase :D ....and I think Bladeplay have them for the cheapest price.They'll take out the spring as well. I really love the Kalashnikov, great design..and like the rifle a real workhorse
I've got a large stilleto ( my first..... :oops: ) waiting for me to collect from the mail.....from KS, a Fox which I believe is Beltrame, I dunno.....but I'm like a kid at Christmas :lol:
rapidboy1

Post by rapidboy1 »

Let us know about the FOX.
Can you post pic's?
RB1
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

I got the FOX on friday :D . I really like it, it's a big knife.....bigger than it looks on the picture( check out knife shop), and a fast opener. the blade length is 5.5 inches but I don't think that they take in to consideration the choil ( if that's the correct word?).
Bad points?......it's not very sharp, or pointy( although you can sharpen it up yourself), and the blade is just straight,i.e. not a bayonet style. It's my very first stilletto and I love it, but I think that if you had a large collection you may not be as impressed

http://www.knifeshop.com/cgi-bin/vshop? ... anguage=us
thats a link to knife shop, but it won't show the picture, the knife itself is on page four, under Ital Stilletos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

jorvik wrote:I got the FOX on friday :D . I really like it, it's a big knife.....bigger than it looks on the picture( check out knife shop), and a fast opener. the blade length is 5.5 inches but I don't think that they take in to consideration the choil ( if that's the correct word?).
Bad points?......it's not very sharp, or pointy( although you can sharpen it up yourself), and the blade is just straight,i.e. not a bayonet style. It's my very first stilletto and I love it, but I think that if you had a large collection you may not be as impressed

http://www.knifeshop.com/cgi-bin/vshop? ... anguage=us
thats a link to knife shop, but it won't show the picture, the knife itself is on page four, under Ital Stilletos

Mr. jorvic,

That whole jimpin' page is FOX knives!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

So what's the story on FOX knives? Are they Frank B's answer to AB/SKM's "Cheap Switchblades"?
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

Sorry Guys. :oops:
My Fox is the black handled one.The second one down FO 250-33.
I dunno what "Fox" is....it also says that it's a Beltrame. I bought it coz years ago I handled a knife by Fox that was a really big folder, but were the blade stuck out the back of the handle.....i.e. it was always open, either as a small knife or as a much larger knife, I didn't buy it, but the quality and workmanship was first rate....so when I saw these I thought i'd get one.
I really like it, but it's my first stilletto....so I'd rather not recommend it coz I don't really know what I'm talking about (......another good thing is it's not too expensive :D )