Bill, is this one of yours?

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Panzerfaust

Bill, is this one of yours?

Post by Panzerfaust »

Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Bill, is this one of yours?

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Yes, an earlier one.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

I thought it was, although I don't think the seller knew that.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I just found this post, sorry for the delay. I sold it and was aware. I gave all the information to the buyer in messaging and where to find pictures of others on Bills site. A few people adressed that I wasn't being descriptive enough with my knives so I've added full descript to anything I list from now on, I'm sorry for the confusion.
The buyer specified in my + feedback in quotes that he loved his new Bill Deshivs conversion shellpuller, so I'm happy he felt fully informed. Also anybody that ever buys anything from me has always had a 4 day opportunity to get a refund with return shipping paid. I've never had any complaints, but the opposite, they are very happy.
Leverlock switchblades
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

The knives are all marked on the inside with my mark on the liners, and "Bill DeShivs 201X" on the inside of the backspring.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Thanks Bill. Sorry for starting a bunch of confusion
Leverlock switchblades