Leverletto

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Bill,

I gave one in cocobolo to my future son-in-law, an Army 2nd Lt., to take with him to Iraq. He couldn't stop playing with it before he left, but it stayed home because he liked it so much. Guess your next design has got to have all the attributes of the LLO, but be UGLY. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I'm listening! Maybe it will happen.
Bill
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Mr DeShivs; I received my first leverletto with black horn 4 weeks ago and just cant put it down. I liked it so well I bought 2 more, blond horn and snakewood. I agree they are pretty knives and sturdy. I may regret it later but mine are users. The tight fit is great. Are the pivot pins a bit larger than italian stilettos? They seem to be and the steel liners are great for added strength. Thanks for such a great design. I will be looking forward to seeing the new version mystery knife. Thanks again
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises