bargeon

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
shank

bargeon

Post by shank »

i have found a bargeon stiletto on one site i was just wondering if i can get the age of this knife and value i might try and buy it teddy if you would be so kind to email me and post a couple pics for me thanks
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Shank
I believe the Bargeon is current production.
http://www.knifeshop.com has them.
Bill
s_witchblade

Post by s_witchblade »

Here are a few pics of some :

Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

I have the one on top with black plastic scales, they are still in production. Hard snap, great lock up. Better quality than most stilettos.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Xarathos wrote:I have the one on top with black plastic scales, they are still in production. Hard snap, great lock up. Better quality than most stilettos.

I have one exactly like the top one. What Mr. Xarathos says is mos' correctness!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

JerrBear wrote:
Xarathos wrote:I have the one on top with black plastic scales, they are still in production. Hard snap, great lock up. Better quality than most stilettos.

I have one exactly like the top one. What Mr. Xarathos says is mos' correctness!
I too have one of these. My only french knife. An excellent little knife. One of the sharpest and hardest little snappers you could ask for.
s_witchblade

Post by s_witchblade »

They definetly are good knives . I didnt think they would be well made when I used to see them in pictures because they had a sort of a not so strong look to them but after I got em I was pleasantly surprised. :D
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Now if only they would make a 13" in ATS34 with stag scales. And co-sponsor the forum. :mrgreen:
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
shank

pics

Post by shank »

can someone post my pics if i send them to them and give me a value of this knife because i know what he is asking i just want to know if its worth it thanks .
Doc Rocket

send it

Post by Doc Rocket »

send it to me I'll post it.
I love my country...
It's the #*# goverment...
Doc Rocket

Re: pics

Post by Doc Rocket »

shank wrote:can someone post my pics if i send them to them and give me a value of this knife because i know what he is asking i just want to know if its worth it thanks .
I love my country...
It's the #*# goverment...
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

That knife is on sale at knife-shop, second page of the "french-Autos"
http://www.knifeshop.com/shop/
in fact it is the last knife on the page.....so that is what a new one costs :wink:
Milu

Post by Milu »

I have the exact knife, as already posted a great knife that can be used, but let down by bolsters that make the hollow Italian one look good and the scales that look really cheap. At the right price you won't regret buying it.
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753