What do you guys/gals drive?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
catavengercaptain

Re: What do you guys/gals drive?

Post by catavengercaptain »

Due to a car accident I now have seizures and can't drive. I was told that I really should have died but the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ got me through that. His grace has gotten me through many things both before and after that accident.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

whippersnapper wrote:I probably got the least impressive vehicle on the forum....An old and tired 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4 supercab.
Nice try Whipper but that title goes to me- an old 77 Ford Ranger 2WD complete with a few dings and rust....it is an XLT though :roll: :lol:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

catavengercaptain wrote:Due to a car accident I now have seizures and can't drive. I was told that I really should have died but the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ got me through that. His grace has gotten me through many things both before and after that accident.
We're glad you are with us Captain Cat.
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

Thx. Viking you are a great bunch, Ironically enough it was a Ford ranger that I totalled :shock: