Viking 45

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Viking 45

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone heard anything from Dave lately?
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Re: Viking 45

Post by Viking45 »

Yeah Sam, I saw that jackass a while back at a bar. He saw me and ran out the back door because he owes me 20 bucks.
Bitch of it is, I think my wife was driving the get away car.

You see that snake, tell him it's 40 bucks now and he can keep the ole lady.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Which one did you marry?
2024 candidate for president
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Great to see you here Dave .
Hope things are better for you mate.

Ian
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Sam I was just joking around. I appreciate your concern, I really do.
Not married, in fact I am not getting too serious with any female right now. Can't take care of myself, not to mention trying to take care of a woman.

Being here caring for my aging folks has become a 24/7 job. I have lost weight and even some friends have asked if I am ok, on drugs or sick.
I am lucky to have one meal a day and even then it's nothing too marvelous. My girlfriend stops by early sometimes and brings me breakfast or I cook us both breakfast then I may not eat again until late in the evening.
Just today one of my girlfriend's friends saw me at the store and asked if I was "using". I assumed she meant drugs and my answer was "How long have you known me? You know I wouldn't touch anything outside a Bayer aspirin."
She laughed and said sorry but it really did make me stop and look in the mirror.
Very little sleep, not eating regular, stress from doing everything for the folks has taken a toll.
One would think I am drinking more but I have cut that way down to maybe once a week and even then it's just a shot or two or one beer.

I always ramble too much so I'm shutting up right here.

Hello Ian, thank you for your concern my friend. Things are not better but I am learning to manage and cope better now. It all hit me at once and for a while I felt I was loosing it....think I did lose it a time or three.
Hope you and your family are well.

Haven't been here much, I hope Terry is doing good.
Sam hope you are doing good brother.

Everyone take care. Oh and Barbara, I meant to thank you for the kind words. very sweet of you.

Wish everyone well. Until next time. Dave
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Viking 45, we haven’t met here but I have read many of your posts and I would just like to say thanks and I wish you the best...

Mike