Bilingual blonde

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jay

Bilingual blonde

Post by Jay »

During a job interview a blonde was asked "are you bilingual?", to which she replied "no, ugh, well just once while in college".
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE the blonde jokes....

Best wishes
Teddy
butch

Post by butch »

A cop come's to the seen of an accident where a blonde has crash'ed her car.
The cop ask'ed ,What happen'ed mam?
The blonde replied well afficer I swerved to avoid hitting a tree.
Then there another tree,so I swerved again and there was yet another tree,the cop interuped and said mam there's not a tree arond here for 30 mile's that's your air freshner!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Jay

Post by Jay »

A blonde female police officer pulled another blonde over and asked for her drivers license to which the blonde driver replied "I do not have a drivers license". The blonde officer then asked if she had a photo ID. The driver fumbled through her purse and finally found her compact. She opened the compact, looked in the mirror, and handed it to the officer. The officer looked in the mirror and said "oh if I had known you were a police officer I wouldn't have pulled you over".
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

A blonde and a brunette were watching the news on TV.
A man was standing on top of a tall building threatening to jump.
The blonde says, "I don't think he will jump." The brunette says, "I'll bet you $50 buck dollars he does!"
The bet is accepted and the man jumps to his death.
The blonde pays off. The brunette says, "I can't take your money. I already saw this on an earlier broadcast."
To which the blonde replies, "So did I, but I didn't think he would do it AGAIN!"
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Then there was the blonde who bought a set of snow tires and they MELTED.
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

butch wrote:A cop come's to the seen of an accident where a blonde has crash'ed her car.
Then there another tree,so I swerved again and there was yet another tree,the cop interuped and said mam there's not a tree arond here for 30 mile's that's your air freshner!
Your english teachers owe you a refund. :wink: I mean that in a nice way.

No, they were blondes!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Stone Knife wrote:Your english teachers owe you a refund. :wink: I mean that in a nice way.
The SPIRIT of the joke was good - it was the LETTERS (and apostrophes) that were a little off. :D
(the most common mistake I see on this forum and elsewhere is using "YOUR" when the writer means "YOU'RE"). :?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

The Falcon wrote:
Stone Knife wrote:Your english teachers owe you a refund. :wink: I mean that in a nice way.
The SPIRIT of the joke was good - it was the LETTERS (and apostrophes) that were a little off. :D
(the most common mistake I see on this forum and elsewhere is using "YOUR" when the writer means "YOU'RE"). :?
The one that I find the most surprising is using "YOU" instead of "YOUR" .... as in " Roll up... roll up.... get you hot-dogs here.... $1.99 each"

Amazingly common... :shock:

Best wishes
Teddy
bigfifty

English And Such

Post by bigfifty »

Yes, well many of us either did not have the advantage of a 'Public School' education, or did not pay close attention when the lessons were taught. I know my spelling is poor, but make up for it by my excellent use of the comma ( and no there is not a world shortage of the little dears ). Oh, well, back to the realy important stuff. Take care, Bigfifty.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.
The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"
To this the other blonde replied "I know it, and if I knew how to swim I'd go out there and drown her."
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
butch

Post by butch »

Stone Knife wrote:
butch wrote:A cop come's to the seen of an accident where a blonde has crash'ed her car.

No, they were blondes!
No offense taken,my punctuation suck's.
butch

Post by butch »

The fire department rush's to a city skyscraper that is engulf'ed in flame's.
There was a brunette trapp'ed on the tenth floor.
The fireman said jump we'll catch you in the blanket.
So,she jump'ed,the firemen pulled the blanket away.
Next a redhead come's to the window they said jump,we'll catch you in the blanket.
The redhead said,but you pull'ed the blanket away from the othe woman.
The fireman said we dont like brunette's,so she jump'ed and they pull'ed the blanket away and she fell to her death.
Now a blonde come's to the window.
The firemen said jump we'll catch you in the blanket.
The blonde replied,what do you think I am,stupid!
Put the blanket down and step away!
butch

Post by butch »

Stone Knife wrote:

No, they were blondes!
Mr.stone knife,I just read over my post and didnt realize all the misspell'ed word's,My wife was nagging me to get off the computer when I post'ed that,from now on I'll take the time to edit my post's more carfully.
But my spelling still suck's.

Butch.