Drawing

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Drawing

Post by Viking45 »

Even if this drawing does not completely fill I will draw numbers Friday 8)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

We got a winner. I'll announce it tomorrow Saturday the 4th 8)
Frank

Post by Frank »

#5 sounds good to me. And Thanks!

VBR,

Frank

Should have read it all,,,ooops!
Don't blame me, I voted for Alice Cooper.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

You are all winners brothers!

I think,at least I hope my friends knew all along I was going to send all my buddies a ball cap.
How could I choose one among you all?

I have most of your addresses-David,Tryker,Al,Bonz and Jerry if everyone is still at their same address since the forum knife I took care of. :?:
Don't have Terry,Wally and not sure if I have Greg's. Send me a PM fellas.
This is my privilege to share a little something with my brothers here.

I know it's not much but I think highly of you guys and I want to show my appreciation of your friendship.
Jim D and Pete if you read this brothers send me your addy and I will send you a cap.
It may take me a while but it will get there I promise.

Frank don't have your addy buddy. Send me a PM.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Why, thank ya, Mr. V - That's mos' kindness and generous of you...

Alas, I still reside here inna same cellblock at San Quentin... :sad:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

Well thank you for the fine gift. I'll be sure to wear it along with my Bass Catch & Release t-shirt. I have a book to send you, as soon as I get a chance to get to the post office.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Dave,
Thank you for the offer but I haven't worn a hat,( except cold weather )since I left the army back in 69, the thought is much appreciated though! 8)
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote:Dave,
Thank you for the offer but I haven't worn a hat,( except cold weather )since I left the army back in 69, the thought is much appreciated though! 8)
No problem Pete,I understand. Like I said before I seem to go too long between haircuts and wear a cap sometimes.
I used to wear a cap at work and it may sound silly but in the tree business I was always banging my head on a tree branch,the bill kind of gave me a blind spot :lol:

Bonz- Good for you,I always like the idea of releasing fish,although I do enjoy eating all kinds,we have walleye,large and small mouth,crappie but the little bluegill is one of my faves.
My cousin took me fishing (early 80's) somewhere in Long Beach and he would just go down to the rocks and scrape off a few mussels and use them for bait.
He caught some kind of weird looking fish with what looked like a glowing ring around it big eyes,he didn't know what it was but we figured it was from way down deep. He let it go and it went straight down out of sight.

Many years ago when I caught my first walleye I wasn't familiar with them,I knew I had something by the way it fought,when I brought it up and reached down to grab him I saw a mouth full of teeth.
Attachments
bluegill4.jpg
bluegill4.jpg (31.05 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
walleye.jpg
walleye.jpg (31.15 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
black_crappie.jpg
black_crappie.jpg (37.15 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Thanks, Dave.
I now wear hats a lot because of skin cancer. Got three more removed two weeks ago.

I have never been much of a fisherman. I get too restless. I do enjoy smoked salmon and tuna sandwiches, however. :lol:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

natcherly wrote:I have never been much of a fisherman. I get too restless. I do enjoy smoked salmon and tuna sandwiches, however. :lol:
Same here,I haven't fished in ages,just don't have the patience.
Love seafood though,huge fan of the big sea scallops. We have a small Mom & Pop owned meat shop that carries fresh shrimp,scallops and a few other varieties of ocean fish.
I brown fresh garlic in butter in an iron skillet then baste scallops or shrimp and use shish kabob skewers for the grill. You can use apple,pear or cherry wood to smoke.
Last time a friend gave me some mesquite he brought back from Texas and wow was it great.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Thank you :!:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

thanks dave you are most generous.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thank you all for your participation.

Give me a minute on this,just thinking it through,each of my friends have different wants/needs and I will get the caps out soon.
This is a an awesome opportunity to show my friends how much I care about each of you.
Just need a sec to get squared away.

Cheers fellas.
redeye

Post by redeye »

hey itys fun time again, I would love a mesh back and will choose lucky number 14 { twice as lucky as 7 lol} thanx for the game
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Dave,

As with Pete, Thank you for the offer but I haven't worn a hat( except cold weather ) for years but do appreciate the thought.

Jim