blade bid .com

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jose Wales

blade bid .com

Post by Jose Wales »

hey all - i'm still trying to find my way around , and wasn't sure where to post but thought i'd mention that bladebid.com is up and running - haven't checked it out completely yet , but wanted to let every one know.
jose
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Where you posted isn't important on good things like this.
Jose Wales

Post by Jose Wales »

just trying to be helpful.

noticed that's a harley - you sitting on - did you lose the weight kick starting it? l.o.l
i'm partial to indians but - out of my price range at the moment.
butch

Post by butch »

HA HA! i LOST ALOT KICKSTARTING MINE BUT NOT THAT MUCH :lol:

bUTCH
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Actually I have a Yamaha Virago 1100. I think the bike belongs to Bonzo and that's actually Wally on it [going to get beer].
butch

Post by butch »

HaHa! :lol:
bladerunner28

Re: blade bid .com

Post by bladerunner28 »

Jose Wales wrote:hey all - i'm still trying to find my way around , and wasn't sure where to post but thought i'd mention that bladebid.com is up and running - haven't checked it out completely yet , but wanted to let every one know.
jose
Jose, I didn't even get a chance to toot my own horn before you spilled the beans about bladebid.com ...Thanks! Yup, its up and running..I asked all of the forum members what they wanted in a knife auction that wasn't being offered elsewhere..I got a number of replies at this forum as well as others..I believe that I have accomplished what I set out to do and implement as many good ideas as I could. People wanted a place to show their wares..I implemented a storefront package, People wanted a place to trade, we did that, we also have a classified section.. Fees are reasonable and admin answers ALL emails..So check us out, sign up to be a seller or buyer, its free..Just another option on the knife auction market...Rich
mister re-man

Post by mister re-man »

----------------------------------- nice -----------------------------