HELP PLEASE!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Post by JerrBear »

DonC wrote:stray mouse
Straydog 5247 wrote: Who's this guy , stray mouse ? :shock:....(.just kiddin' .. :lol: )
Mr. Dawgie,

I dunno. Mayhap a 'long lost cousin' of yours? :P HO! HO! :P
I suspect he is the squeaky cheese-eater who has been causing me so much grief on this computer...

Not to worry, I FIXED IT! WAH HOO!
I was messing around and I noticed an icon onna bottom of my screen between my IE icon and the Firefox icon. I didn't recognize it and can't even describe it. I put my cursor over it and it said "Windows Explorer." I clicked onnit and a webpage came up. Then a pop-up appeared inna box that said I needed to sign-in to "Outlook." I did and that fixed it. I be doin' the "Happy Dance!"

My sincere THANKS wunst again times to those kind folks who took the time to try to help me...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Very glad to hear you got yer 'puter probs fixed ....I have similar annoyances with my antique hand-cranked computer ( it's old , like me ) , but have grandsons that can fix stuff.
I reckon I oughta go check out "stray mouse"

Rondawg 8)
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

WOW. Great work JerrBear. Glad to hear you're back up.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I think JerrBear might have a second career in I.T. in his future :D

Jim