The crap I put up with!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

The crap I put up with!

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Start at the bottom and read up. I "wonder" where this came from? :roll: Out of the clear blue I get these emails.

you just did it Aug 25 2014! all that before was a lie! I never believed what people said about you.but they were right. You a liar sir and i will forward that everywhere. Frigging creep! and you talk abot others being unscrupulous. what a creep!

FU Creep, and all your suck ass flunkies on TBI ,

Hawk

---------- Original Message ----------
To: hawking44@juno.com
Subject: Re: question
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 03:06:34 -0500

Do a search for
"trademark search."

In a message dated 11/15/2014 12:42:39 A.M. Central Standard Time, hawking44@juno.com writes:
Where can i find it, surely you can point it out to a lay-person like i.

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:28:27 -0500

Look it up yourself. Why would I not tell the truth?
Bill DeShivs

In a message dated 11/14/2014 2:25:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawking44@juno.com writes:
then how is swordsswords.com and leverletto.com using your copyrited name. are you telling me the truth?

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:02:15 -0500

I own the copyright to the "Leverletto" name in the US. Angelo has it registered in the EU.
Bill DeShivs

In a message dated 11/14/2014 12:30:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawking44@juno.com writes:
Hi Bill

my question is do you have the word leverletto copyrighted? I see people using that word and have read that is copyrighted.
please put this to rest for us..

Hawk
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Viking45

Re: The crap I put up with!

Post by Viking45 »

Bill that's very childish and just petty harassment. You could block e-mails from that person but good chance they would just use another.
It's so hard to believe a grown man could be such a chicken-shit and act like a 12 year old.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Do you have any idea who this asshole is Bill :?
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

tequiza wrote:Do you have any idea who this asshole is Bill :?
Two possibilities come immediately to mind. The first would have written a long editorial on his website. The second has sent me similarly worded "nastygrams."

I think this is a very un-clever means of pointing out that Bill's making the trademark official is a recent activity and doing so in a public forum. It's a sign of very poor ethics when you hide behind the letter of the law and so obviously violate the spirit of the law and the common awareness of the situation.

An honest, ethical person would have approached Bill and Angelo and said, "I'm doing a variation on your knife and in tribute to the ground you have broken." To use the exactly terminology with the intention of confusing the buyer or capitalizing on a profitable business is utterly despicable. I do patronize some counterfeiters, especially when the legitimate supplier has created an artificially limited supply (100 knives only, $1100 each) or ignores some aspect of the business (producing double-bladed versions of single-bladed knives). I know this sounds like double-speak hypocrisy on my part, and perhaps it is. If it's a choice of patronizing a counterfeiter or doing without - I have no compunctions. It's not like I am taking business away from the legitimate guy. I buy each knife based on it's own characteristics, and if this makes me flawed, then I accept that.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

It does seem to have really chapped some asses that I trademarked my own name for a knife. I actually assumed that it was trademark protected in the US. After it was pointed out to me that it wasn't, I decided to do it. It's not expensive, and it does give me legal leverage. It's a shame things like that are necessary. Ms.Debbie came up with the Leverletto name. There are Chinese knives using the marking, and Chinese US assembled knives, too. Most of the retailers have been very gracious when contacted and have removed the offending items from their sites after realizing that the name is legitimately mine. My "other life" has provided me both the means, and with working relationships with friends in the legal profession. I may not be able to litigate with the Chinese, but importers are fair game. The US government has sites to report counterfeit items, and works to stop importation and prosecute importers and makers of counterfeit goods.
This imbecile has sent several more emails "threatening" me and cursing me.
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
redeye

Post by redeye »

I have a huge asswhipping all built up inside me that really really needs an outlet,please forward me his name and address and maybe I will take a little road trip soon and teach that fu#$%r some manner Florida style.Dont be a messing wit my buddys
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Ass-sucking flunkies? What a jerk, sounds like he wants to get us all mad. Who is this guy, anybody know?

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I'll share the rest of the emails with you. Again, read bottom to top.

fuck you creep! you are a manipulator and a asshat! and so is your mother for keeping you.. now asshole

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 00:34:29 -0500

Whatever. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

In a message dated 11/16/2014 11:32:39 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawking44@juno.com writes:
dont worry i will not contact you any more, wouldnt want to slim up my computer anymore than i already did contacting you.
you are such a scumbag!

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:08:18 -0500

Well gee, THAT really scares me!
Trademarks wouldn't be necessary if it weren't for larcenous thieves that use your names for their own personal gain.
Pending gives you the same protection that trademarked gives you, and prior use trumps all.
Now, go back to your own "special" world.

In a message dated 11/16/2014 9:26:38 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawking44@juno.com writes:
I'.m not Chad and thats a fact. I'm forwarding this to JB and Ruben and add ammo to their hatred of you and your lies! Oh and its not trademarked yet so your still ing. Its Pending! you Tree-jumping pervert!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

MOS' "CHARMING" feller... :roll:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
DonC

Post by DonC »

Bill:
You meet the most interesting people on the internet. :D
DonC
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wow, that guy sets new standards for levels of vituperativeness. I suspect it is one of the many faces of the "No Man" person peeking out of his hole.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Bill, can't you just mark this guys emails as spam or delete them without bothering to read them? Why give some drama queen the notoriety he craves? He's probably reading all this and chuckling to himself.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Oh, it doesn't bother me. I think it's funny, actually.
It just amazes me how warped and stupid some people are.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

I'm still chucking over "a special kind of stupid". He's so outclassed, and he hasn't a clue.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

well......... if it ain't jb, it's one of his ass monkies fer sure.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"