High school storys

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
young cutlery

High school storys

Post by young cutlery »

I thought it might be a fun topic just to have a section dedicated sharing story's from your highschool days? Anyone want to share one?
Hell yeah brother
TRYKER

Re: High school storys

Post by TRYKER »

well, about 50 years ago i was a freshman in high school. my father had told me me to stay out of trouble and don't disgrace the family name (he was a cop). so for a few moths i put up with this junior crew cutted bone head, knocking my books out of my hands every time he saw me walking between classes in the halls, finally enough is enough, and while he was trying to knock the books out of my hand, ipushed him down a flight of stairs. he ended up with a broken leg and a concucssion.me......... my ole man kicked the shit outta me and i was expelled for 2 weeks. no one eva bothered me again in high school.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Well, going back over 50 plus years, beer, Bourbon, fast cars, parties, girls, did I mention beer and Bourbon, the rest is kind of a blur. :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I was one of those that peaked in high school...captain of the football team, student government, hottest girlfriend etc.

It's been pretty much down hill from there....
Frank

Post by Frank »

I did the beer and Bourbon, too, but then I got into some other things. End result is that there are several year stretches of the 70's and 80's that I have no memory of. I don't even remember the Berlin wall coming down.

VBR,

Frank
Don't blame me, I voted for Alice Cooper.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

tequiza wrote:Well, going back over 50 plus years, beer, Bourbon, fast cars, parties, girls, did I mention beer and Bourbon, the rest is kind of a blur. :lol:
What he said... :o :D
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Late 70's early 80's were a blast for me. Played defensive end on the football team,made some big tackles and one interception/touchdown were my highlights.
Funny thing about that is,my buddies and I didn't take football all that serious,the hard cores that got all amped-up before games,worked out regularly and showed up early each practice didn't do any better than us slouchers.
We smoked weed,drank(never during games or practice) and just went through the motions yet we were best in city and lost only one game my senior year.
My best friend was quarterback even though I had a better arm than he did I preferred getting dirty and hitting the other guys.
All the other guys studied playbooks and learned the other team's strategies and we went home,rolled up a torpedo and drank a couple beers and jumped on our dirt bikes and rode until dark.
I had several bikes at that time,Honda XL 125 and a XL 250. The 250 had the experimental 23" front tire in 1979.

As for actual school,I barely made good enough grades to play ball only because I was lazy and didn't study. I was in a "dummy" math class with like 7 students :lol:
But I excelled at English,Art,History and PE.
I was what you call a "bullies bully",it really bothered me to see weaker kids getting picked on so I picked on the bullies.
In a couple cases I made the bully go the long way around just to avoid the weak kid. Another guy was so hard on this little guy that I knocked his feet out from under him and just as he was going down I put my foot on his butt and shoved him head first into a locker. I did this in front of the kid he picked on and some girls.
I had about 5 or 6 little nerdy buddies and even a few nerdy ugly girls that were picked on by other girls.
A group of guys and girls called this little Jew girl(Mary) Snuffleupagus" after the Sesame Street character. This just broke my heart so I befriended her and always carried her books to the class we shared.
I caught the group of kids that called her names in the lunchroom and I walked to their table and spoke to the guys,I said if you ever call Mary another name and I get wind of it I'll step on your neck.
This even scared the girls but I didn't care.

I dated some of the most gorgeous girls in school and only one was a cheerleader,the others were unknown but I can recall about five that were just mind-blowing gorgeous. Kim,Mary(tall Swedish blond),Candy(librarian),Laurie and Erin(brunette with braces) Kim was a goddess. Always felt like she was the one that got away.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Viking I admire your stance on going after those who bully others. I have done the same thing often.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

young cutlery wrote:I thought it might be a fun topic just to have a section dedicated sharing story's from your highschool days? Anyone want to share one?
Mr. young,

It's "stories."

BAK TWO HY SKOOL WIFF YEW! :P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Tom19176 wrote:Viking I admire your stance on going after those who bully others. I have done the same thing often.
Thanks Tom,to this day I hate to see kids getting picked on.