Reminder

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Reminder

Post by Viking45 »

Be careful where you hide your Jelly Doughnut :lol: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o 8)
TRYKER

Re: Reminder

Post by TRYKER »

luv that movie......... jelly doughnuts too !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
peter44

Post by peter44 »

1234 1234 1234 1234 :!: :lol:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Peter they filmed this movie in England. Kubrick shot the film in England: in Cambridgeshire, on the Norfolk Broads, and at the former Millennium Mills and Beckton Gas Works, Newham

Years ago I read where they had over 100 palm trees flown in to use in the background.
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Viking45 wrote:Peter they filmed this movie in England. Kubrick shot the film in England: in Cambridgeshire, on the Norfolk Broads, and at the former Millennium Mills and Beckton Gas Works, Newham

Years ago I read where they had over 100 palm trees flown in to use in the background.
I never knew this , its true what they say that you learn somthing new every day! Wonder why they filmed it over here? Im going to look it up :!:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman always has good advice. I recommend that we tell the government to un-you know what itself. Good advice.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.