My newest Navy SEAL hype video

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
~Chad

My newest Navy SEAL hype video

Post by ~Chad »

I enjoy video editing. A couple of years ago I made a Navy SEAL hype video and a former SEAL (Chris Mark Heben) commented on it. Well long story short- the video received a large number of views and I started getting request after request to do more. Some went viral, others bombed. I just finished this one today. It's my favorite so far. It's not long- 2:21 to be exact. I would like some feedback. Other than knife collecting, this is my only other hobby, and like knife collecting, I take it serious and want to get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5nC1B_x6U
Tom19176

Re: My newest Navy SEAL hype video

Post by Tom19176 »

Very Nice!! I just shared your most viewed one on FB. It had been awhile since I saw it!
~Chad

Re: My newest Navy SEAL hype video

Post by ~Chad »

Thanx Tom, I appreciate it.