heviarti

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: heviarti

Post by JerrBear »

heviarti wrote:Naw, but I told her that since it was a first meet if she was really worried I'd bring her a pistol. And I did. She eventually got tired of lugging it around, like I knew she would. So then I was carrying two. I actually meant to take her out for a day at the range, but we barely even ended up leaving the house.
You certainly know how to treat a lady onna first date, Mr. Hevi. Sure beats the hell outta dinner anna movie, eh?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:
heviarti wrote:Naw, but I told her that since it was a first meet if she was really worried I'd bring her a pistol. And I did. She eventually got tired of lugging it around, like I knew she would. So then I was carrying two. I actually meant to take her out for a day at the range, but we barely even ended up leaving the house.
You certainly know how to treat a lady onna first date, Mr. Hevi. Sure beats the hell outta dinner anna movie, eh?
Hell, he brought her a pistol, who could love a woman than that :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Viking45 wrote:All the best Arti.
I have heard some stories about meeting women on line. If she shows particular interest in your chainsaw or axes keep an eye on her :lol:
Anyway, her thing is knives.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.