America

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

America

Post by Viking45 »

Seems we are not too popular these days and you know when North Korea does not make the "Top 10" list of countries that hate us then we must be doing something wrong.
Kind of miss the 60's mentality- Back then a man wasn't afraid to remove the problem at hand.

http://money.msn.com/investing/5-countr ... erica-most

Since this is a liberal MSN article I have my doubts about the list.
I guess the monkey in a suit isn't too popular with other countries as well as the folks of the USA.
This is an older clip but it is clear no one here likes this a-hole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCsfyaOGdw
heviarti

Re: America

Post by heviarti »

You know, I was reading a France24 article on the missile test we postponed due to North Korea. I went to the comments section and there were all these people from Bub-Saharan Africa talking about how awesome it was that North Korea had cowed us. I normally don't get so virulent, but I responded beginning with the words 'Oh melanin enhanced gentleman, I beg of you' and took apart his argument.

It just amazed me how many there were.

If you have an Ipad or Android, do get the France24 app, and if you have Facebook, make sure you like the France24 page. The news is very good to give an outside view.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Not long ago I asked myself why does so much of the world hate us.
Well I rarely watch tv and by that I mean almost not at all period.

But last week it was raining pretty hard so I decided to kick back and watch the tube.
Here are my findings and this was near the hour mark so during my few minutes of thumbing through over 80 channels programs were changing.
In no particular order as this is just how I recall them-

-A very creepy children's show with talking inanimate objects. That has to be good for kids.
Several other very weired cartoons that were so busy it would make you sea-sick :lol:
-Wrestling talk show,if that isn't bad enough they have a show discussing it.
-3 channels were all basketball.
-Some foul-mouthed fat hillbilly idiot screaming and cussing and diving into a swamp looking for logs.
-Some feminine dude and a good looking chick going around to people's work place telling them how to dress.
-A bunch of rich women sitting around their mansions drinking wine and arguing etc etc....Everyone of them had botched plastic surgery with freakishly big lips,crazy eyes and big fake boobs.
(honestly I would like to have slapped the snot out of each one)
-2 cooking shows,one was watchable only because the chick had a low-cut blouse and had a nice rack.
-Another show of three or four women sitting around the house talking. I mean do we make shows now just following someone's daily life?
-2 shows on pawn shops. "TWO" shows on pawn shops. Are you ***king kidding me? (Oh and these were on different channels by the way)
- Yet another show featuring rich women getting ready for a night out on the town...no offense but one of them had an extremely annoying Jersey accent that wouldn't have been so bad but she talked very loud.
-My personal favorite,that old hideous hag Joan Rivers sitting around with a bunch of very undesirable people bitching and bellyaching about movie stars clothes.
-Several news channels which I can understand.
-Two young morons walking around what was supposed to be a haunted house. This one I was aware of because my girlfriend kind of likes those ghost shows. :roll:

Believe me there was a lot more garbage then I listed here but it's all I can recall. Not one single old classic movie,in fact no movies at all,just pure crap that to me had absolutely zero entertainment value. In fact it truly is IQ killing media and anyone watching it becomes a zombie.
It isno wonder America is getting more and more stupid by the second. This sh*t would warp anyone's mind.
After about 20 minutes of thumbing through channels I finally came across an old episode of Andy Griffith,it was the one were Barney kept letting two bad guys escape from the jail.
Funny in today's world of technology and entertainment the only thing worth watching on tv is a 50 year old show.

If any of these programs are aired in other countries then by all means I do understand why people hate America.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Present day TV is very bad...I have all the seasons of The Andy Griffith Show on DVD for just such days.......