Suday at the flea

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greetings Wally
"a cannabis leaf sporting the motto-'The Taste That Wastes', a sillycibin mushroom exuding stars saying-'Know Thyself', "
If you sold one that said "tresspassers will be eaten" we've already met.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I just got back from the Pennsauken mart in NJ. Not as nice as your pics, kinda more like a Ghetto Super Mall. How large is the Hollis mart, is it all outdoors? I think thats like a 5 hour trip for me. Don't see myself making that trip anytime soon.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The Hollis mart is actually 3 seperate ones [on two sides of he road] for a total of probably about two hundred dealers. All outdoors except for about six dealers. It is known for variety despife being smallish.