Do you believe in UFO?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Do you believe in UFO?

Yes, I saw them
17%
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
42%
Maybe yes, maybe no
No votes
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
8%
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
17%
I am from outer space
8%
I was anally probed
8%

Total votes: 12

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Post by Vagrant »

The nearest star is almost 5 light-years away :!: IF it buned out tonight, we would know in about 5 years from now ! This means any aliens on their way here [from a planet around that star] would know their home was gone, over ten years from now when they got there -and it wasn't there :!:
WE may not be alone, but we are damn lonely :wink:
dave

Post by dave »

Vagrant wrote:The nearest star is almost 5 light-years away :!: IF it buned out tonight, we would know in about 5 years from now ! This means any aliens on their way here [from a planet around that star] would know their home was gone, over ten years from now when they got there -and it wasn't there :!:
WE may not be alone, but we are damn lonely :wink:
well said!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i certainly do belive !!! just look at our southern border crossings and the polititions in washington
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

anything is possible... yet I have not seen one :)
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Hmmmm...Sounds like a probing question :twisted:
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

The question should be rephrased. Possible phrase it as: do you believe in flying objects from outer space? I see planes every day. They are objects, they fly. I am not an expert on aviation so I so not know what they are.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Quote from original post:
Allohakax wrote: Do you believe in UFO?
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Interesting- We have one poor member here that was anally probed. Perhaps he could give an "in depth" account of this "deep" subject.

Oh and I know this is an old post but I agree with Greg,that Huffington Post is a few steps below National Inquirer.
I guess I grabbed the first article that popped up.
For a long time my home page was MSN but I switched to FOX News.

It seems I am the only oddball here that does believe in alien life and I do believe they have been here.
Fact is they may not be aliens,they may live in the depths or our oceans and remote deep lakes....they just have cooler flying saucers/submarines then we have. 8)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Viking45 wrote: It seems I am the only oddball here that does believe in alien life and I do believe they have been here.
Fact is they may not be aliens,they may live in the depths or our oceans and remote deep lakes....they just have cooler flying saucers/submarines then we have.
Mr. Viking,

You are definitely NOT the onliest ODDBALL here. However, you are certainly one of the ODDEST... :P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I would find it hard to believe that we are the only life out there...have they been here? I don't know but when you look at pictures from a few thousand years back that show men flying in the sky with exhaust fumes coming out of the ship they are in, you have to wonder how the people who made those pictures could have imagined exhaust fumes from an engine back then. I had an uncle who was a WW11 hero and spent much of his life involved with the Vets Admin and he knew many high ranking officers. He was a firm believer in UFOs and the fact they had been here. That influenced my feelings for sure as he was an honest and intelligent man that even helped develop a few things for the military. I think most sights are false or errors, but something could be out there.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I know many do not share my idea of alien life.
It does not seem strange to me at all to think there is not only other beings but thousands or millions of other life forms.
When we look at our Milky Way galaxy we are in a teeeny tiny solar system way out in an arm of the galaxy and our galaxy(although so vast it boggles the mind) is very small compared to others and the Hubble Telescope has found countless other galaxies out there.Millions.

One has to be open to the fact that there may be an intelligent race of beings whose civilization has evolved over millions of years and may be so technologically advanced that our minds cannot comprehend.

In my mind I have to go along with the "Zoo Hypothesis"
A quote from the Wiki page- The Zoo Hypothesis is an academic speculation regarding the assumed behavior of technically advanced alien civilizations.

The Zoo Hypothesis states that highly advanced extraterrestrial life exists yet does not contact life on Earth in order to allow for its natural evolution and development. It thus seeks to explain the apparent absence of extraterrestrial life despite its generally accepted plausibility and hence the reasonable expectation of its existence

Here is something that to may be referring to. And keep in mind these texts were written about 6000 BC (Mahabharata)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K71W1vGZ1ME
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If alien life wished to make us aware of them, they would land at the Whitehouse, Kremlin, or U.N. NOT where "Bubba and Junior were catfishing" :wink:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote:If alien life wished to make us aware of them, they would land at the Whitehouse, Kremlin, or U.N. NOT where "Bubba and Junior were catfishing" :wink:
To quote our very own Mr. Tequiza, "BINGO!"
JerrBear
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

JerrBear wrote:
Vagrant wrote:If alien life wished to make us aware of them, they would land at the Whitehouse, Kremlin, or U.N. NOT where "Bubba and Junior were catfishing" :wink:
To quote our very own Mr. Tequiza, "BINGO!"
:lol: But maybe that is their clever plan,they don't want everyone to know about them so they choose drunken inbreds to do their "probing"
...and besides these folk aren't strangers to the "probing" :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

S.E.T.I. has listened for over 40 years, so far - no message :(