Almost, in memorium. One bad ass cop

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Almost, in memorium. One bad ass cop

Post by Bonzo »

Deputy Bonzo JR. sent me this. This is what those silly guys wearing badges and writing tickets do for us, every single day.

http://www.policeone.com/policeonetv/vi ... ed-reston/

Take the time to appreciate this bad ass cop, and the rest of them as well.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Re: Almost, in memorium. One bad ass cop

Post by Viking45 »

Took six hits and still and then pumped three rounds into the bad guys noggin.
A true warrior.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I am a fomer NYC LEO and now manage shopping malls in NY NJ and Philly and I have about 100 off duty officers in those states that work for me at those malls. I plan on having my admin burn this on a bunch of disks and sending it to them to watch.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Very impressive video for sure, thanks for sharing that one Mr Bonzo and a special thanks to Bonzo Jr for his service, an Officer never knows what he's going to
encounter when he starts his shift, this bad guy tried to kill a LEO and ended up dying over a pair of jeans and a shirt :shock: that video should be shown to all LE across the country as to why you should ALWAYS wear your vest :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

ooh-rah! great video!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:Very impressive video for sure, thanks for sharing that one Mr Bonzo and a special thanks to Bonzo Jr for his service, an Officer never knows what he's going to
encounter when he starts his shift, this bad guy tried to kill a LEO and ended up dying over a pair of jeans and a shirt :shock: that video should be shown to all LE across the country as to why you should ALWAYS wear your vest :!:
Mr. Teq,

Ken Osmond was shot 3 times after a botched robbery. 2 rounds hit his vest. He retired on a medical after serving 14 years with the LAPD.
1_b05721620bec33d7eff15f92c9df8745.jpg
1_b05721620bec33d7eff15f92c9df8745.jpg (22.85 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
Thank God for those vest's, cause the world loves Eddie Haskell.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

That is outstanding. I applaud this officer for his warrior spirit.

Sad to say, here in California, that officer would probably face an IA investigation with likely serious charges from the DA involving lots of jail time. Why? For the three "close proximity rounds to the cranium." For sure a civilian in this fine State would face similar legal harassment because, as the DA's often say in similar cases, the threat had been neutralized and self-defense could no longer be claimed. :x Then the race card gets played and the media circus goes into full "blast the cops" mode with numerous interviews with the deceased gunman's wailing family members saying what a good, wonderful, lovable person he was, etc, etc. :roll:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i bet no one will think of all the money he saved the state, lawyer fees, room and board at the state facilty, ect. ect.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
missaman

Post by missaman »

Missa Bonz,
Being a hoodling I feel just the opposite....The PO lice are on the take....Take a trip down north avenue in Baltimore with me....
Buy a gun on any street corner....
The police do not give a flying Phuck what happens inna da' hood as long as they get home alive Which i agree is the end game....
You Wanna have some real fun????Lets take a trip to north east D.C.
Oh btw You wanna see the hole shot thru my left hand at Martin Luffer Blvd and eutaw st.... I guess I could have fixed it with a .45
Arm the Masses and let the cops hide :twisted:
Missaman
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Missaman,

Sorry to see your frustration. I've had enough of the inner city in my life, thanks for the offer.

Best regards,

Bonz

PS- Took a nasty spill off a ladder the other day. I was showing JR some of the nasty bruises. "I got that beat Dad". The black and blue on his arms from a fight with a parolee who tried to run. Parolee in jail, son safe at home that night. And this is rural America.
Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

missaman wrote:...Take a trip down north avenue in Baltimore with me....
How about switches?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

natcherly wrote:
missaman wrote:...Take a trip down north avenue in Baltimore with me....
How about switches?
They will cost you more than a Saturday Night Special :lol: