Fun With Science...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Fun With Science...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Thanks to the flurry of supportive letter in mine behalf all of ye' ol' pals sent here to the home for the very, very, very nervous, and, coincedentally with the early retirement of the ward wing superintendent, who declined return to duty after succumbing to a rumored tainted toothpaste and sebum blowgun dart wound to the carotid area,( concerning said event, there is no evidence of any WJC participation whatsoever). Anyways, the newbie was, of course, suitably charmed by mine guile and wit, and, henceforth, has okayed my age old request for scientific devices, in order that eye may continue my true purpose in life/afterlife, helping those in need, right? Well then, imagine mine suprise to be passed through the safety slot a wee package containing a mirror and a magnifying glass, all mine, mine, mine!!! Preliminary science surveys have uncovered a wealth of knowledge I'm certain the Legion Of Fan can't wait to hear of, 'eh? First episode to follow concerns the awe and mystery one can discover upon reflection of magnifyed introspection on the portions of un-restrained body parts- Whoopee!! Anyone care to know?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Viking45

Re: Fun With Science...

Post by Viking45 »

I don't like mirrors and magnifying glasses...one makes my problems clearer and the other makes them seem bigger :lol:
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

Viking45 wrote:I don't like mirrors and magnifying glasses...one makes my problems clearer and the other makes them seem bigger :lol:
:lol:
ManikBhai

Post by ManikBhai »

Since I finished the Science Fair Project, I feel like it would be nice... feeling that comes with doing things at the last...what else is there to do? Anything fun and not too hard