Something to think about regarding the census

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
maceco

Something to think about regarding the census

Post by maceco »

redeye

Re: Something to think about regarding the census

Post by redeye »

I saw this last week and it kinda pissed me off . tey are really getting nosey huh/ All i am gonna answer is the total number of people in my house just as the Constitution states no more no less. if ya fill out the paper they send ya they supposedly wont come to your dor we will see
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

redeye wrote:All i am gonna answer is the total number of people in my house just as the Constitution states no more no less.
Mr. Redeye,

That's what I did onna last Census (long) form. They sent a Census worker to my door twice different times... Told them I was the only person living in my apartment. Thats ALL they got!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I've heard that the PIMP [party in majority power] has added FINES for failure to answer :roll:
But refused to ask the question - "how many are CITIZENS" :shock:
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

looked like the main questions they were interested in were what color are you and what specific type of hispanic/latino and how many,
I wonder how many of "our" questionairs will end up in the trash in order to boost the numbers of the target group or the other way around to minimize the impact of them ?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Another "objective" of the census is to find any possible fines,fees or maybe you do something on the side that requires a license. Also you may own some property that can be taxed.
They want to control everything!
The thing that bothers me(as well as most of the census) is the fact they are wanting to place every home in a GPS system. (what's next,cameras and listening devises in the house?)
Won't be long before what you visit on the internet will be monitored,business/banking transactions etc etc...and for some of you- girlie sites :lol:

The Nazi's only "wished" they had this kind of technology.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The 2010 elections shoud reduce this degree of intrusion - next time, if all goes well :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:The 2010 elections should reduce this degree of intrusion - next time, if all goes well :wink:
We know how "well" some things go. Look who we've got running the country. :shock:

My question is this- What "do" they have to gain by ruining our economy? (I am serious) :|
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The Republicrats MUST return to their ideals: low taxes, limited government, reduced spending. IF, they do - they win :idea:
Best slogan for 2012 ? FIRE the LIAR :wink: