Talkblade log in.. Help

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
eastcoastsniper

Talkblade log in.. Help

Post by eastcoastsniper »

I have 2 computers.

Computer #1 works perfectly.

Computer #2 .... here is the the problem, And the problem is ONLY associated with this website!

My user name and password are stored. When I click the log in button, It appears to log me in...shows I have new private messages, then goes back to the main log in screen. I've tried typing in the information, it accepts the log in, then goes right back to the main screen (where I am no longer logged in)

ALL other sites where I have the name and password stored work fine. It's only Talkblade that I can't log into.

Any ideas?
Springmesser

Re: Talkblade log in.. Help

Post by Springmesser »

If you are already logged in...you cannot log in again :?:
eastcoastsniper

Springmesser wrote:If you are already logged in...you cannot log in again :?:
I thought you may have solved the problem Springmesser. I logged out on this computer, closed the site, waited a few minutes and tried to log in on the other computer....still bounces me back to the login page.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I have had similar issues with logging in and trying to post then when I hit submit I get the log in page again.....I have had to log in several times without getting my post submitted...
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
Springmesser wrote:If you are already logged in...you cannot log in again :?:
I thought you may have solved the problem Springmesser. I logged out on this computer, closed the site, waited a few minutes and tried to log in on the other computer....still bounces me back to the login page.

Check your browser.....mebbe its not allowing you to log in....ie cookied :?:
eastcoastsniper

It's only a problem with talkblade. All other sites and stored cookies and passwords work fine. And It just started doing it 2 days ago out of the blue!
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

eastcoastsniper wrote:It's only a problem with talkblade. All other sites and stored cookies and passwords work fine. And It just started doing it 2 days ago out of the blue!
Mebbe talkblade don't want you using 2 computers....mebbe thought someone was usurping your account :?:
Web sites have a way of banning a pc from their site....not saying thats what it is :?:
eastcoastsniper

Springmesser wrote:
eastcoastsniper wrote:It's only a problem with talkblade. All other sites and stored cookies and passwords work fine. And It just started doing it 2 days ago out of the blue!
Mebbe talkblade don't want you using 2 computers....mebbe thought someone was usurping your account :?:
Web sites have a way of banning a pc from their site....not saying thats what it is :?:
I think webmasters can ban an IP address. I've never heard of individual computer being targeted.
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
Springmesser wrote:
I think webmasters can ban an IP address. I've never heard of individual computer being targeted.
I do not know for sure how they do it :?:
My ip addy changes all the time....drives em crazy. :lol:
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

1. try hitting the refresh button when the page first loads.
2. go into your options folder in your computer and delete all cookies.
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

Download "Crap Cleaner" and run it. :lol:
eastcoastsniper

j.a.c. wrote:1. try hitting the refresh button when the page first loads.
2. go into your options folder in your computer and delete all cookies.
Thanks Cowboy!!!!

I cleared the cookies and signed right in.

YOU DA MAN!!!!
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

:wink:
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

You can set your browser so it will clear cookies when you close it. :)
eastcoastsniper

Springmesser wrote:You can set your browser so it will clear cookies when you close it. :)
I recently re booted my computer because of a virus, and it was full of crap. I hadn't gotten to the fine tuning yet, I'm off to do that now. Thanks. :D