Texasmad

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Texasmad

Post by JerrBear »

Has anyone heard from Mitch?
I emailed him last Friday and he hasn't responded. This is not like him... He hasn't posted here in almost a month. I am mos' concerned...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
butch

Re: Texasmad

Post by butch »

he hasnt posted anywhere that Ive seen,i sure hope all is well.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I HOPE this means, he's sitting on some tropical beach somewhere taking a vacation :idea:
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

I just saw him online but he must not have seen this topic.

Mitch is a good guy :D
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

~Chad wrote:I just saw him online but he must not have seen this topic.

Mitch is a good guy :D
Thanks, Mr. ~Chad!
I guess I can stop worrying...

You're RIGHT! None betterness!
JerrBear
Dick Carroll

Post by Dick Carroll »

Probably busier than a one-legged ass kicker.... :lol:
All who enter here bring happiness, some by staying, some by leaving...
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Ok my wife jumped my ass and told me of this thread and I am alive! Things have not been super great around here and if I am going to post I would much rather be posting positive things then an oh poor pityful me post so I get really quiet and spend very little time on the computer. To be honest my father has had some major problems and I feel we have switched positions in life and I am the parent pushing him to get taken care of. Mr. Bear my most special friend I am very sorry about not responding but to be honest I must not have gotten your email, in the last 3 weeks or so I think I have gotten a couple from Marko and have of course several from Frank B. but that be about it besides my normal penis enlargement emails and of course the girl from Russia that wants to live with me for the cost of an airline ticket and a few bucks.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

And I even did a search of area obits :idea:
Thankfully you weren't listed :!: :D
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

texasmad wrote:...that be about it besides my normal penis enlargement emails and of course the girl from Russia that wants to live with me for the cost of an airline ticket and a few bucks.
I sense linkage :lol:

Glad you're OK Mitch. Hope things get better for you and your father. I was in the same position with both parents. It does resolve itself but requires a lot of wrenching effort as you well know. Be sure to take time out to take care of yourself.
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Mitch: I'm glad everything is ok with you, I fully understand the thing with your father. My mother is in a rest home in Massachusetts and is fading slowly from Altzheimers, good days and bad days,I'm in Florida, I call her every other day and some days she is good and other days not so good so I know what you are going through, I hope everything works out for you and we can see you posting again soon. Best Wishes Jim
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Glad to hear you Tex. I've read alot of your previous posts and learned some things from you already. :)
Jeff
Leverlock switchblades
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

texasmad wrote: Mr. Bear my most special friend I am very sorry about not responding but to be honest I must not have gotten your email
Mitch,

Maybe you didn't get because it wasn't sent... I'm such a "Moroon." :oops:
JerrBear
Jody

Post by Jody »

Those Russian girls know better than to email me, I would buy them a plane ticket and give them a few bucks and make them help me with my house and yard work. Hard to find one who does windows....
Jody

Post by Jody »

My thoughts and prayers to you guys and your parents. I lost both my parents within the last 6 yrs, they died 2 yrs apart.
I know it's really hard when the roles switch and YOU become like the parent, having to get after them like THEY are the kid.
You are blessed to still have them.
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

Texasmad,I'm glad to hear you and Razor Kitten are alright (I was afraid the fruit loops girl had come back :) )

I don't know what I would have done without the Home Health and Hospice girl's to help take care of my Mom, I lost my Mom and my Uncle last fall I'd been looking after both of them out here on the farm,

I hope you can get some home healh care to help you