all caps button

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

Re: all caps button

Post by redeye »

Dick Carroll wrote:DAYAM FREDDIE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP ALL US HEARING IMPAIRED OUT..... :lol:

MIGHT HELP ID YA HAVEN'T GOT A FAT SET OF THUMBS AND A FAT PICKLOCK IN EACH HAND WHEN TRYING TO POST...

come on now i bet even ole butch heard that lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

redeye wrote:
Dick Carroll wrote:DAYAM FREDDIE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP ALL US HEARING IMPAIRED OUT..... :lol:

MIGHT HELP ID YA HAVEN'T GOT A FAT SET OF THUMBS AND A FAT PICKLOCK IN EACH HAND WHEN TRYING TO POST...

come on now i bet even ole butch heard that lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But;
typing that big, helps us older [and dyslexic types] spot mis-spellings much FASTER :idea:
I'm surprised that I beat someone to it :lol:
butch

Post by butch »

heard it?! it scared the hell outta me! :shock: :P
Guitars and Blades

Post by Guitars and Blades »

Don't worry, Freddie. We all get a case of PMS (Poor Me Syndrome) every once in awhile. I've got the two fingered typing method down pretty well and still hit that damn caps lock at times.
As long as you're not being cranky (not that I would ever be accused of that). :lol:

G&B
Steel strings and steel springs...what could be better?