:]

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

:]

Post by Vagrant »

Congrats to the Steelers :)
whippersnapper

Re: :]

Post by whippersnapper »

I wasn't sure I was going to watch it. Glad I did because that was a heck of a game.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I only watch when a "local" team is involved :idea:
And, even then, only reluctantly :wink:
I WILL watch the World Series ANYTIME there is a chance that SOMEONE will beat the Yankees :lol:
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

I was only able to see the 4th quarter, I did look up some of the commercials though, my fav. was the one with the snowglobe getting thrown at things. :mrgreen:
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

I must admit, I was pulling for the cards since they have never been there but the better team won.
Guitars and Blades

Post by Guitars and Blades »

Yeah, the snow globe worked for me. Al feels about the Yankees like I feel about the Giants and Cowboys. My teams are the Yankees (sorry, Al) the Redskins and anyone playing against the Giants, Cowboys or Red Sox. Glad my prefernces cover more than one sport.
BASKETBALL sucks, no matter who's playing. Almost as boring as watching golf or tennis.

G&B
Steel strings and steel springs...what could be better?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Guitars and Blades wrote: BASKETBALL sucks, no matter who's playing. Almost as boring as watching golf or tennis.

G&B
:lol:
Ever watch Croquet :?: :lol: