Love Them Animals

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: Love Them Animals

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I consider cats a must for country living, but still consider them disposable when they become a bother, or quit hunting mice and other vermin. I almost sued the ex for custody of the manx, but that would have been for the sheer enjoyment of dragging on a already too long court case. Ah, some things are just best left alone. She did tell me the manx got into it with a wild animal and had about $500 in vet bills! Your shooting encounter is one to behold! Nothing like a good running shot to down a pesky predator.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy da blade

Re: Love Them Animals

Post by sammy da blade »

Another interesting bit of information on the infamous possum is that the male possum has a two headed penis. Pretty popular with the ladies too! Got the info watching Wild America.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!